Chapter 11

*Amaya's P.O.V*

Class had finished so I headed towards the training grounds Mighty Baka likes. With yet another box of pocky I see my favorite team of weirdos training. Maybe I should sneak up on Lee? No wait even better Mighty Baka! Yass!! Hehehe

Quietly sneaking up on the green giant, I jump onto his back latching on by wrapping my arms at his neck and legs at his ribs, seeing as I'm short and I can't get my legs around his stomach.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!? AMAYA!!!" I was laughing so hard I fell off his back.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" For once I didn't sound like a psycho....I sounded....normal....

Lee looked over at me and smiled, Imma be honest he and I are very close friends cause of yesterday. Density Kid on the other hand is another emo dude. But he pisses me off way to much. Toy Giver is probably one of my favorite people, she gives me any weapons she doesn't use anymore. YES! But yeah they are close to me in a sense of friends.

As I stop laughing Mighty Baka looked pissed...oops?

"AMAYA 300 LAPS AROUND THE VILLAGE! THEN SPARING WITH LEE FOR 3 HOURS!" he yelled at me

"Awww...yes Mighty Baka...." I sigh and went to do what he had said.

*Time Skip*

Panting I walk back home after a long day of training. Usually I wouldn't really be panting but seeing that I'm wearing 5000 lb weights I'm pretty worn out. Taking a shower and eating pocky I get into bed falling asleep without a problem.

Author: Hm...so she's finally making friends that's good...