➡Her

"I'm not gay! I'm not gay! I'm not gay!" Seongwoo cheered as he carelessly drives his mom's car to the airport. The car, swaying from left to right.

"Okay! Okay! We know! Just... drive!" Daniel said as he holds on to his seatbelt.

"Eomma~~~~" Daehwi cries as he hold on to carsick Jinyoung's neck.

"I dont wanna' die yet! I wanna' debut! I'm already 27!!!!" Jisung said as he cries at the back of the car.

"Seongwoo... Slow down. We might get in trouble." Minhyun said.

"Ya! Do you even have license?!" Sungwoon said.

"I'll apply for it..... Next month... He he" Seongwoo said.

"Mwoya!" Everyone said.

"Switch drivers! Who has a license?" Jisung said.

"I left my wallet." Minhyun said.

"Me!" Jaehwan said.

They pulled over and decided to switch driver. As Jaehwan, stepped out of the passenger's seat, a foul smell covered the car.

"What the fu----!!!! Jaehwan!!!!" Sungwoon and the others cursed.

Woojin closed the door on Jaehwan and Seongwoo drove away, leaving Jaehwan on the sidewalk.

"Open the windows! Open the windows!" Jisung said. Everyone opened the windows.

"What the hell does Jaehwan eat?" Seongwoo said.

"Jinyoung? Jinyoung?" Daehwi said as he shakes Jinyoung whose eyes is rolling up. Jinyoung covered his mouth and tapped Daehwi's shoulder.

"You throwing up?" Daehwi said. "Seongwoo-hyung! Pull over!"

"I cant! We're in the express lane!" Seongwoo shouted.

Jinyoung looked at Sungwoon. "No... No! No! No! No----"

Jinyoung threw up on Sungwoon.

"You feeling better now?" Minhyun, who's seated behind them rubbed Jinyoung's back.

Jinyoung nodded and leaned his head on Daehwi.

"My mom's gonna' kill me!" Seongwoo said as he looked at the back.

Sungwoon tool his off shirt and threw it outside the window.

"Ya!" Everyone shouted. They all looked back and saw Sungwoon's shirt with Jinyoung's vomit hit the windshield of the car next to them.

"Yikes." Sungwoon said.

"Ya!" Seongwoo shouted.

Minhyun gives Sungwoon some wet wipes.

"Okay.... So let me clarify this.... You... Guys.. Knew it all along?" Seongwoo said.

"Daniel?" Seongwoo pointed to Daniel.

Daniel nods

-------------
Daniel's POV

*Flashback

It was during the level evaluation. I was dozing off on one of the cubicles in the restroom.

I woke with the sound of the girl on the other side of the cubicle.

"Otteokae!" A voice of a girl said from the other cubicle.

Suddenly, what appears to be a plastic weirder flew inside my cupcake what's this? I picked it up and realized it was a wrapper of a sanitary napkin.