•|Boy in Luv (Part 2)|•

Jinyoung, Dae Hwi, Woojin and I were having a good time eating and chatting until a group of trainees entered the rooftop carrying black plastic bags. One of them is Hyeop.

"The model students are here. 'You sure?" One of them whispered.

"They're kids, it'll be fine." One of them answered.

We stared at them as they blocked the door with a chair, and sat with us.

They took out some snacks and several bottles of soju.

"Hey!!! That's not----!!!" Daehwi shouted.

"Sssshhhhh!!!!" One of them said as they covered his mouth.

"Ya! That's not allowed either!" One of them said as they pointed at the empty chicken box. "Let's all be cooperative okay?"

"I'm leaving." Jinyoung said as he stood up.

"Me too." Dae hwi said. The four of us were about to leave when they blocked us.

"Ya! No one is leaving until we finish this." The other trainee said as he made Dae hwi and Jinyoung sit.

"Wanna die!" Woojin said with his clenched fist as one of them touched him.

They reek of alcohol. They might have already drank some before coming upstairs.

We all sat as they started drinking. "Dongsaengs! You should pour your hyungs some soju!" One of them said as they handed me the soju and a glass.

I was about to pour him soju, when Woojin snatched it from me and poured the guy some.
______________________________________

It was already getting late, and we have to wake up early tomorrow for the rehearsals. The trainees were already drunk and fell asleep at the table.

One by one, we started to sneek out from the rooftop and head back yo our rooms. I was the last one to leave.

As i reached the hallway, i noticed drunk Hyeop following me.

"You!" He shouted. " I quickly covered his mouth and got him seated on the stairs."

"You look like you're enjoying your stay. Aren't you?" He said as he grabbed my hand.

I tried to free myself,but he grabbed me tightly.

"You seem like a different person."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"What happened to our plan?"

"What do you mean?"

"Earn money, leave Korea, start an acting career abroad? You said you hated being an idol." He said.

Was that my brother's plan all along? I thought to myself.

He cried. "By day... We have to perform at cheap bars, run errands for sunbaes... we can't even eat the food our fans gave us..... By night,We have to swallow our pride and work as an escort..... It's disgusting."

"What?!!!!" Jihoon is working as what?

Tears slowly fell from my eyes....

".... To make a living for your family..... Because.... If we don't win this competition... They company will discard us... Like a trash... They are already scouting new trainees.."

".... Good thing for you... You're doing well.... but for me? I don't know..."

"I'm sorry." I said, as I was comforting him.
______________________________________