➡Truth and Dare

"It was winter last year. We were busy preparing for the **** festival. We finished our dance practice at about 2:00 in the morning. Everybody already left the mmo studio aside from me and Daniel because its our cleaning duty that day....

"...After sweeping the floors, Daniel told me he'll go ahead and take a quick shower before we leave. I told him to go ahead and that I'll catch up with him after I keep the cleaning stuff in the utility room. After I kept the mop, I went to the shower room. The shower room was extremely foggy and it's hard to see..... I heard the shower was on in one of the cubicles, and assume that that is where Daniel was. I went to the cubicle next to his', and took a shower. As I shower, I began chatting with Daniel about the festival, and some other things...."

".....He was awfully quiet and was not answering me which is so unusual of him. "Daniel?" I asked him as I knock on the cubicle.

Ssssssshhhhhhhh.........

...You're awfully quiet today... You tired already? I asked him.

Sssssssshhhhhhhhh....... The voice said.

"Museowo! (I'm scared)" Daniel said as he was wrapped in the comforter, hugging Seongwoo who was sweating profusely. "I know that story!"

"Ssshhh!" Jisung said. We were all gathered around Jisung who was telling ghost stories.The Produce 101 dorm felt unusually empty since the there are only 20 of us remaining in the competition.

"I need to pee..." Hongseob said as he hides behind Woojin. "Come with me!" Woojin pushed him. "Go by yourself!"

Ha Sungwoon, who proposed that we do scary story-telling, was now sound asleep at his bed as we all get creeped out by Jisung's stories.

"Aaahhh!!!" Daehwi screamed as the lights turned off.

"It's so much better with the lights off." Sewoon said as he sat on the floor.

"Try this one too." Samuel gave Jisung a flashlight.

Jisung pointed the flashlight to his face. "Like this?"

"Hahaha!" Seongwoo and Daniel laughed.

Meanwhile, an entity was clinging behind me......
--------
*Flashback

"naneun...."

" neoleul joh-ahae!"

joh-ahae.......

joh-ahae.......

joh-ahae.......

His voice echoed in the auditorium followed by an awkward silence as the trainees, BoA-nim, and the staff all looked at him.

"Neomu jeo-ahae...." Guanlin smiled at me.

"Ya....Micheoseo?!!!!! (Are you crazy?!) " I said as I looked at him.

"Guanlin really fanboys over Jihoon... Doesn't he?" Jisung said to others..

"nae maeum seoge.... Jeojang!" Guanlin did a jeojang and blew me a kiss.

I blushed.

Everyone laughed.

"Kiss him! Kiss him! Kiss him!" The trainees in the auditorium shouted.

"Ssiroyeo!" I shouted at the trainees as I ran towards the podium.
-

----
"Noonaaaaa......" Guanlin whispered. "Museowo...." He said as he hugs me from behind.