➡Letter

Dear Woojin-nie,

Chukahe! You made it! We all made it! As you know.... A complicated situation had forced me to join the competition and pretend to be my brother. I did it out of desperation. My mom was sick and my brother left. I always felt guilty that I had to win despite lying to many people who really wants to win this. At the same time, I was happy, because I realized that my dream was to become an idol. And it did come true. Didn't it? But do you know what's the perks of being in the competition? It's having been able to get to know you all. Imagine if I never entered the competition. We may not be able to talk for the rest of our lives won't we?

I will miss everyone.

I will miss Jisung-hyung's chattiness and ghost stories.

I will miss Sungwoon-hyung's general store. P.S Please keep him covered up.

I will miss Daniel-hyung's smile. He always brightens my day. I will not miss his sleep talking and snoring tho....

I will also miss Ong Seongwoo. Up to now i still dont know how his head works... But I guess that's his charm.

I will miss Jinyoung... He's my first friend in this competition.... And the most normal person among you.

Please protect Daehwi.... Just... Protect this child... Will you?

Kim Jaehwan.... Hhhhmmmm....You will live with him for 1 and a half years....... Good luck.

Woojin.... Thank you... For everything.... I am happy that we get to know each other. Our timing is always off... Isn't it? But at least we met.

And please..... Do tell Guanlin..

To.... take care of himself....

I had to leave for LA.I had to care for my mom until she recovers. It might be years before we get to see each other again.

Please do take good care of my brother. He and I are very similar in may ways. He's me... + temper x diva attitude... He's a nice guy tho.. You'll like him too.

Please do understand that this is the best decision I can do for everyone.

I will be supporting you from now on.

I will be your no. 1 fan!

Fighting Wanna One!

Yours truly.....

-Park Jihyo

-----------
Woojin's POV

My hands shook as I read the letter.

Why? Why now? Why this very moment?! So the guy that we were celebrating with is not---- her?

I sat down as I cried. Each drop wetting her letter. I know this would happen. And I know I should've been prepared for it. But still...

"Woojin-nie!!!" I thought were done crying?! Come on! Let's celebrate! We'll have an after party later!" Seongwoo said as he and the other guys entered the room.

I was covering my mouth trying to control the sounds coming out from it.

"What's wrong Woojin?" Daniel said with a serious expression. "What's that?" He tried to touch the letter, but pulled away.

Suddenly, someone snatched it from other direction. It was Lai Guanlin.

His expreaaion turned dark. His eyes scanned the letter as he breathes deeply and anxiously. He crumpled the paper in his hand immediately ran towards the exit.

"Guanlin! Where are you going?" Jisung shouted as he tried to chase him.

"What's going on Woojin?" Minhyun said.

I tried to reach for the crumpled paper, but Daniel picked it up instead.

Seongwoo and Sungwoon blocked me as I tried to snatched the letter from Daniel.

"What's that? A love letter?" Daehwi said as he and Jinyoung entered the room.

Jinyoung looked at me."Jihoon-hyung's looking for you.He said he needs to tell you something important." Jinyoung said.

"That's not him.... Her..." Daniel's face was covered with gloom as he read the letter. He suddenly sheds tears and wipes it.

"Come on Woojin. We can't let her go like that." He said as he looked at me.

"Wait? What's happening? " Seongwoo said as he looked at Daniel.

"Nothing." Daniel said.

Daniel and I was about to leave the room when Seongwoo and Sungwoon, blocked the door. The other members looked at us with curiosity.

"No one's leaving until. I find out what's happening!" He said.