➡POV 15

"Speaking of kiss..... How many of you already had their first kiss?" Sungwoon asked.

______________________________________
Daniel's POV

______________________________________Daniel's POV

Kiss..........?

It was that time.
-------
*Flashback

"Appa!" I shouted as I woke up.

Tears fell from my eyes.

This is my last chance....

If I don't make it.........

If I don't win this thing.....

"Daniel- hyung! Daniel-hyung!" She said as she climbed up to my bed. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing...I just had a bad dream." I said as I wiped my face.

"About what? Your dad?" She asked.

You useless son!!!! I better just send you off abroad. People your age have decent jobs and are already earning a decent amount of money! There you are wasting time being an idol? Wake up! You'll never make it!

My chest was filled with inconsolable pain. All these years, i have been fighting hard for my dreams... He just don't understand me.

"If its bad, then it's not a dream...." She said as she consoled me.

"It's a nightmare." She said.

I guess my life is a living nightmare then.

I rested my head on her shoulder. Something I had been wanting for so long. She embraced me tightly as I cried like a child.

For years, i had to hide my pain from everyone.

I had to smile in front of fans, because that's what the company wants me to do.

I had to smile, hoping it will bring happiness to someone else.

I had to smile, eventhough I'm hurting.

But for once. Just for once. I wanted to cry.

I woke up early in the morning. She was tightly wrapped around my arms. She's was soft like a pillow, and her smell, draws me near.

Yeppeo... I said as I look at her.

I don't know what put her in this kind of situation. But whatever that is... I knew that I wanna' keep her closer to me.

As I was dozing off.... I looked at her cherry red lips.