•|Goodbye|•

My hands trembled as i saw the photo of Guanlin and Xin Yi embracing each other.

"I'm so proud of him." She said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. " I know it has been hard for him.After all, he's just 17." She added.

I gave her the phone. "H-how long have you known each other?" I asked.

"Since childhood." She answered. "Our parents were business partners."

"....We even moved from Taipei to L.A together." She added.

I sighed as i felt an uneasiness on my chest.

"I need to see him before I leave. I know he's guilty about everything and he needs someone to talk to." She said.

"What do you mean everything?" I asked.

"His family had to leave everything behind. Their house, their business, everything... Just to support his dreams." She said. "Guanlin is a very thoughtful child. I know he feels guilty about it." She added.

That's not the Guanlin I know... The carefree.. Smiling Guanlin...

I remembered how he wiped away his tears...

In the room...

And at the beach.....

" Hyung. You shouldn't be afraid of the rain."

"....Because rain makes people happy."

"... Rain makes us feel like we're not crying alone."

----

Xin Yi and I sneaked to the backstage after Guanlin's performance.

I looked around to see where my brother might be.

We peeked at the Get ugly team's dressing room to look for him. But to no avail.

"Is your boyfriend there?" She asked.

"Nope."

I saw the team members gathered around seongwoo who's lying down at the sofa, holding an icebag to his cheeks.

"Who did that to you?!" Daniel said as he takes a look at his cheeks.

"You're screwed if it gets bruised." Jisung said. "We should tell the Staff about it!" Jisung said.

"No. Just.... It's okay. I'm fine." Seongwoo said as he sat up.

He lifted his head amd looked at my direction. I quickly looked away and pulled Xin Yi towards the hallway.

She suddenly freed her hand from my grip. "Lin-lin!" She shouted.

She ran towards him and hugged him.

"I missed you!" She said.

I suddenly felt uneasy. This looks awfully familiar.

"Xin Yi!" He embraced her.

She caressed his hair and kissed the forehead.

I looked away.

"You're so cool! I'm so proud of you!' She said as she pinched his cheeks like a little child. "Here." She pulled out an envelop from her purse.