•|Nayana|•

"Cheers!" The manager said as we celebrated after the level evaluation. "You did well Jihoon-ah! If you keep that up, you might have a chance to proceed to position evaluation. " He said as he chuckled.

" Of course Jihoon will get higher rank. It's basically a Visual evaluation." One of them whispered.

The other two trainees doesn't seem to be pleased with my evaluation. They had been isolating me eversince and it had somewhat upset me because I find myself friendless.
______________________________________

I pulled my luggage as i entered the produce 101 dorm room for the first time.

Room 101

Kim Samuel
Ha Sungwoon
Ong Seongwoo
Park Jihoon
Kang Daniel

I put my bag in one of the bunk beds and started unpacking.

"Annyeong!" A guy with a huge luggage came in and started unpacking as well. He's one of the hotshot guys!

"Annyeong!Sunbae!" I said as I slightly bowed.

"Eeey! No need to call me sunbae! You can call me Hyung." He said as he smiled.

He opened his luggage and unpacked his stuff... Some snacks.... A loaf of bread.... Some sandwhich spread... A pack of ramyun... Some toiletries and beauty products.... A toaster... And some other machineries....

The other guy from hotshot entered. "Hey Sungwoon! You have some detergent?"

"Bleach or color safe?" Sungwoon asked.

"For this one." He showed an orange shirt.

"Color safe." Sungwoon answered.

The other guy smiled. "If you need anything, feel free ask the "General store."
______________________________________

"Jihoon Hyung!" I looked around to see who called me.

I saw the C9 trainee with a small face.

I tried to avoid him, but he followed me.

"Nayana!"

Does Jihoon know him? I asked myself

I smiled and pretended to know him.
"Hi! Long time no see!" I said.

"Long time?" He said as he laughed. "We just saw each other during the shoot the other day."

Oops. "I missed you... I guess.. Hehe " i said as i laughed and scratched my head.

"Eeeeyyy." He laughed. "I'm touched." He added.

He looked at me closely until our faces are inches apart. "Hyung...... You look different." He said.

I got taken aback. Not only by his question but also because of his amazing visuals.

"I changed my hairstyle." I answered.

"Ohhh... Right!" he said as he smiled and pulled away from me. "I guess i should've tried a new look for the show too."he added

"Ha-ha!" I faked a laughed.. "What's your name again?" I asked.

"Aish! You missed me but you don't remember my name?" He said as he laughed.

"Bae... Jin.... Young.... " he smiled as he locked me in his arms.

Wink Girl ✔ || Wanna One ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें