•|Father|•

"Hey lovebirds! Wake up!" The bus driver shouted.

The bus was already empty when Woojin and I woke up.
It was 6:43 pm and the sun had already set.

As I stretched, I noticed that I was leaning on Woojin's shoulder. I looked up and saw him staring at me. Our eyes met for a couple of seconds until we felt awkward.

"Aish! You're so heavy!" Woojin said as he stood up and rotated his shoulders. His ears face and ears all red.

We stepped out of bus and waited for cab to pass by.

"What are we going to do with you though?" Woojin said as he looked at me from head to toe. "Jihoon? Wearing a girl's uniform?"

I looked at myself. "Right. Wait up." I decided to call my brother....

"Oppa? Where are you?"

"Hello?" A familiar voice picked up. But it was not my brother.

"Hyung.....? Hyung!" The voice said.

I checked on my phone and realised that I dialed the wrong number.

"1 Guanlin Oppa ❤"

"Shit!" I said as I saw it.

"Why?" Woojin asked.

"Nothing." I hung up. I searched for my brother's number and called him several times but he was not picking up.

Woojin and I took a cab to the studio. When we arrived, he sneeked me to their dorm room. It was a good thing no one else was there since it's the trainees dinner time.

Woojin immediately took his coat and shirt off.

"What the---?!" I shouted.

He covered my mouth and sat me at one of the beds. I turned around as he changes clothes.

After he got changed, he took something from his closet and tossed it to me. It was the Pink sweats and track pants. "Wear that for now." He said. "I'll be keeping out from outside." He went out and guarded the door.

I changed into his clothes and kept my uniform is his closet.

As I was about to leave, i saw myself out in the mirror wearing the produce 101 sweats with its logo.

I felt a sense of excitement. It was the feeling I had been missing for the past few days.

The feeling of being called a Trainee.
-----
"Woojin-ahh!!!" His manager ran towards him.

"You go ahead. I'll catch up." Woojin said as he approached his manager.

I went the other direction and started looking for Jinyoung.

I peeked at the auditorium and saw Daniel sitting at one of the bleachers, tmgighling with someone.

To my luck, It was Jinyoung. Daniel was playing some game with him.

"Jihoon-ah." Daniel said as I approached him.

"Noona!" Jinyoung said as he saw me.

"Noona?" Daniel asked as Jinyoung.

Before Daniel can think of anything else, i immediately changed the topic to Jinyoung.

"We've been looking all over for you! Why'd you leave?" I asked.

"You know him?" Daniel asked.

I nodded.

"He said he's looking for his Dad." Daniel said. "He lived abroad for a long time. He must've missed him alot." Daniel said.