➡POV 12.2: Woojin's POV

"Daniel-hyung! Daniel-hyung!" Lee Woojin and Seonho entered our room.

Me, Daehwi, Jaehwan, Jonghyun and Dongho were playing board games.

While Seongwoo and Daniel were eating snacks in the bed.

"Woojin-nie!" Daniel smiled as he waved at him.

"What's the matter?"

"Sanggyun-hyung and others are polluting Guanlin's mind. He's teaching him how to harass women and hotels and---"

"Those punks!" Dong ho stood up and went to the other room.

"Seongwoo-hyung knows alot about assaulting women." I said as i continued playing.

"What do you?----- oh... That..." Seongwoo said.

I snapped my fists and looked at him. He gulped and turn his direction to Seonho.

"Tell Guanlin not to hang out with those guys. They're bad influence." Seongwoo said as he chomps on some chips. "He should hang around me and Daniel instead."

"Seriously?" Daehwi rolled his eyes. "You're even more dangerous than them." He picks a card.

"Not really. We just know women well." Seogwoo bragged.

" I thought you like kissing men?" I said as I looked at Seongwoo.

"Boya!" Daniel said as he covered his mouth. "You like men?"

"Don't believe him!" Seongwoo said.

"Why're they teaching him about women and hotel" Jonghyun asked as he rolled the dice.

"Guanlin is asking Jihoon-hyung out on a date this weekend." Seonho answered.

I hit the table. "What?! I was first!"

I asked her out first!

"No! You're second... I'm third... Daehwi's fourth...." Jonghyun said with a confused look as he held his cards and points at us.