•|Boy in Luv (Part 1)|•

Everyone returned to the Paju (produce 101 studio) looking like zombies. The trainees were comforting each other as they line up in the auditorium.

"They handcuffed me!" Kwon hyunbin from YG models said as he showed the marks on his wrists.

" A girl carved my name on her chest." Hwesung said.

"They pinched me!!!!!" Daniel said as he holds his cheeks. Mmo guys comforted him.

"Aaawww..." The trainees said.

He then glared at seongwoo. "I will never ride the subway again."

"How about you seongwoo?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah! I didn't know what happened to you after that." I said

Seongwoo was looked at he was in a trance.

"I was....."

"You was?" They said in unison...

"I was..."

"You was?"They said in unison...

".........kissed." He said.

"Eeeyyy!!!! That's nothing compared to ours!" Jonghyun from Pledis said.

"You're an actor anyway... Kiss is not a problem."Jisung said.

"Was she pretty?" Sanggyun asked.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" Seongwoo cried in agony.

I remembered the old fat guy chasing him the other day. His huge belly bouncing up and down as he chases him.

'Seongwoo Saranghae.

I bursted out laughing. I cannot contain myself that I literally dropped down the floor laughing.

Seongwoo glared at me. "Mean."

"What's wrong?" Everyone asks as they tried to console me from laughing.

"Where." I ask Seongwoo as i tried to suppress my laughter.

"Where?"

He pointed at his cheeks.

I continued laughing.

"What's wrong?" Everyone was puzzled.

______________________________________

Haha haha haha haha haha haha!!!!

The trainees laughter echoed in the auditorium after i told them the story.Their stomach aches from laughing.

From afar, I saw Hyeop one of the Maroo trainees who auditioned with me. He was glaring at me.

The other trainees gossiped. "One of the Maroo trainees quit this morning."

"Quit?" I asked.

"You didn't know? But you're from the same company, right?"Jisung said.

"I have no idea, we barely talk." I said.

"That guy is quite a ladies man. I heard he dates his fangirls then dumps them when they could no longer give him gifts." One trainee whispered.
______________________________________

"Avengers"

The group with the most popularity, amazing visuals, and skills. With Sungwoon, Samuel and Dae hwi in our team, everyone expects us to do well.