➡Dreams (Part 1)

We were all lined up in the auditorium during the orientation. The staff reminded the trainees about the rules of the competition, specially with the use of social media since many trainees were given sanctions for "cheating".

The atmosphere was tensed. At least for people who knew what just happened. The Pledis boys' looked anxious. Hwang Minhyun looked exceptionally pale.

Meanwhile, Daniel was glaring at Minhyun the whole time and we could tell that Minhyun can sense it.

Daniel's anger bothers me. I would admit that I also got pissed when Minhyun ignored his son specially when Jinyoung cried out his name. But.. Daniel's resenment looked like a whole different story to me.

After we finished, Daniel called Minhyun out. Nervous of what may happen, Woojin and I followed them to the Parking lot.

As we were following them, the Pledis' boys suddenly blocked our way.

"Where to you think you're going?" Dong ho asked.

"Nothing--- just..." I said.

" We know." Woojin interrupted.

They looked shocked.

"Listen.... We're all trying hard to win this competition to revive our careers. Don't ruin this for us." Dongho said.

"We all have our reasons." Jonghyun added.

"We know, and we don't intend on telling anyone." Woojin said. ".... But if we don't go there. They'll kill each other." He added.

We all followed Minhyun and Daniel.

"How can you do that?" Daniel said.

"... How did you know Jinyoung?" Minhyun asked.

"Answer my question first."

Minhyun was silent.

"He said he misses his Dad alot. And that he's worried that he might not be able to see him again once his mom marries someone else..."

"His mom getting married?" Mihyun asked.

".... He misses you! He wants to be with you!"

"....You're cruel!"

"Say something!" Daniel shouted.

Minhyun kept his head down.

"Say something!"

Daniel pushed him against the wall and hit it....

With the wrong arm....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Daniel fell on the floor as he screamed in pain.

Minhyun came to the rescue and checked his arm. We went out to help him.

"Oh! God! You just made it worse!" Dong ho said. "How can you perform with this?"

"Call the medics!" Dong ho ordered Jonghyun and Minki.

Mihyun sighed and layed Daniel's head on his lap.

"I have to make a living." he said.

"I don't intend on keeping him away for long. I just wanna' re debut, get our careers back on track, and save money to get custody for him." He said.

"I love him." Mihyun cried. His tears fell on Daniel's cheeks. " ....More than anything in this world." He said.

Daniel looked away and tried to keep his tears. "I'm sorry." He said