➡Minhyun's POV

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Can we talk in private?" She asked.

"You can talk in front of my girlfriend." Jihyo glared at me. "What is it?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Girlfriend?" She chuckled. She looked at Jihyo, "Can you give us a minute?"

Jihyo bowed at her and left. I tried to make her stay but she glared at me.

Mina looked at me and smiled.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I hate it when she smiles.

"You're amazing. I've watched your performance. You've gotten even better. Jinyoung is so proud of you. He says he wants to be just like his Dad when he grows up."

I looked away as she talked to me.

"You look thin. You should eat more. You get sick easily so.... " She took out a package and gave it to me. "Here. This is ginseng. They said its good for boosting immunity." She added.

"Just get straight to the point." I said as I pushed the packet back to her.

"I'm giving you full custody of Jinyoung." She said. My eyes widen in surprise. This is what I had been wanting for so long. To be with my son. But i felt a slight pain in my chest.

I gulped and looked at her. "Why? Your fiance' doesn't want the kid?"

She smiled. "No. He likes Jinyoung and he's willing to raise him. But, Jinyoung wants to be with you. More than she wants to be with his mom. He cries every night when he misses you and my heart breaks whenever i see him. That's why I decided that this is for the best."

She bowed at me. "Thank you for being such a good Dad. I know you can raise him well."

I looked at her face.

The haven't looked at it for the longest time.

It was always her.

It was always her who had taken care of me when I was a mess

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was always her who had taken care of me when I was a mess.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Wink Girl ✔ || Wanna One ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें