➡POV 13

He took my hand and dragged me outside the theater.

It was him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Park Woojin

"Come on! Before Jokbal catches up." He said as we ran towards the other side of the street.

Up until now, I still wondered why he had to do that.

I looked at his fist. "You're hands are okay now?" I asked.

He looked it. "Yeah. I think it healed a long time ago he said."

We stopped in front of a convenience store. Woojin looked around and checked if Lai Guan Lin had catch up.

"Great. Now we can be alone. We should've let him watched moans earlier." He said.

I pulled my hand away from him.

"Forget about that." He said as he looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

He pointed his lips on the paper bag where the pink dress is.

"Ohhh... That." I said as I looked at the paper bag. "It's embrassing." I said.

"I bathe my young nieces... So I'm used to seeing flat boobs." He said.

I laughed and he laughed as well. "You okay now?" He asked.

I nodded. I had to tell him the truth before he does anything stupid.

"Woojin I'm----"

"Let's buy you a birthday cake." Woojin said.

"Cake?" I said.

"Yeah. You had to share your birthday cake with Sewoon. So I thought it would be nice to give you a cake just for you." Woojin said.

"But---"

"Come on!" He said.

"Well... If you insist." I said.

I am, after all, curious about Park Woojin. He's one of the dark horse contestants in the show. I also had to know what'a going on between them.

------

"Which one would you like?" He asked as we looked at the different cakes in display at the cake shop

Carbs. My face will bloat tomorrow if I eat this. "Ohhh... I don't know."

"How the about the pink one?" Woojin said as he pointed at one of the cakes. "The one with strawberries." He said.

"Sure. Anything will be nice." I said. She'll eat anything as long as its food.

We decided to sit at one of the tables as we wait for the cake to be wrapped.

Woojin moved the chair for me and I sat on it.

"How's your tummy?" He asked.

"What?"

"You're indigestion." Woojin asked.

"Ohhh... It's fine now." I said as I tried opened a packet of sugar to put on my latte.

Woojin took it and opened it for me.

"Here." He said as he put the sugar in my latte.

I sipped on the latte and spilled some on my shirt.

"Aish! You're so clumsy!" Woojin said as he took some tissues and wiped my shirt with it.

"You're awfully quiet." Woojin said. "Are you being shy again?" He asked.

"Me? No! No!" I was in deep thought.
This guy is very thoughtful and caring. After all, he punched the Seongwoo guy, to protect her.

"Woojin-ah..." I said.

"Deh?" He said as he sat and drink his iced coffee.

"Do you like me?" I asked.

He choked on his ice coffee.

"W-what?!" He said as he caoughed.

He does like her.I thought to myself.

"That's to random!" He looked away and blushed. "Yah! Don't misunderstand me! I... I-I... Don't... " his hands shook as he his feet repeatedly stomps the floor.

"You like me." I said as I looked him in the eye.

He crushed the drink in his hand.

"I-I......"His while face turned red and beads if sweat started forming on his forehead.

"Relax." I said as looked at him. I leaned to his side of the table and whispered to him.

"....You picked the wrong Jihoon."

His face turned from red to pale blue.

"I'm the real Jihoon." I said as sat back and crossed my arm

"I was....wrong?" He whispered. He sighed, grabbed his chest and looked at me.

"Hey.... I know you're a good guy and a trustworthy person. My sister can definitely rely on you." I said as I looked at him.

"....But whatever you're feelings are, you better get rid of it. The sooner the better."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I think you already know how complicated our situation is. She had to join produce 101 because of I abandoned her when she needs me th me the most. Because I had been voward and selfish. Nut I'm not letting her push through with it."

".....I'm sending her abroad."

"What?!!!" Woojin said in shock.

"With her current standing in the competition, she will surely make it to the top 11. If that happens, she would have to lie for 1 and a half years."

"B-but I can keep her secret! I can----"Woojin said as he crushed the drink in his hand.

"We don't know what might happen in that time period. You may keep it a secret, but others might not."

"... Remember, it's showbusiness, everyone is watching your every move. You should know better. You've been training long enough."

Woojin looked worried. "That's true."

"They're gonna' find out about it sooner or later and we cannot afford that to happen. It'll be detrimental for both of us. Afterall, we decieved the whole nation. Not to mention, the lawsuit we have to face, Maroo, YMC, CjEm, etc. We have financial crisis at home. Our mom is sick, and the only the company provides for her. Also, she's a senior and she had to take college examinations too. Before we get revealed, I'd have to take over her."

Woojin was shocked. "But what did she---"

"It's our agreement. I'll let her finish produce 101, because that's what she wants to. After that, she'll go to LA with mom." I said.

"She's leaving?" Woojin asked.

I nodded. " The more she spends time with you and others, the more she would want to stay."

"..... You'll just make it hard for her to leave. If you care for her, you'll do what's best for her." I said.

" I said