•|Downpour |•

"This sucks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This sucks....."Hyunbin said as he sat by the window."We came a long way, we should at least enjoy the beach."

We were lounging around the living room watching the rain drops in the huge windows.

"I hate rain" I said. "I have bad memories with rain.

When Jihoon and I were kids, every time it rains, my mom usually picks up Jihoon first when we only have one umbrella to share.

It was raining when our Dad left us.

And it was also raining when Jihoon left me.

"Me too." Woojin said. " I hate loosing my umbrellas."

Hyunbin laughed. "All because of umbrellas?"

"Yeah." Woojin said.

"Come on Hyunbin. We have to practice." Minhyun said as he and his teammates went to their room.

"Again?" Hyunbin scratched his head. Jisung grabbed his wrist and pulled him.

"Shall we practice too?" Daniel said as he sips hot chocolate while Seongwoo lies on his lap.

"Samuel and heongseob's still asleep." He said as he covers his eyes with his arms.

"Where's your underaged lover?" Daniel giggled as he looked at me. Woojin laughed with him.

"What are you talking about?!" I said as I threw a pillow that hit Seongwoo.

"Aish!" Seongwoo shouted as he sat up. "What the hell's wrong with you people!"

Then he looked at me. "What if fans find out? That'll be a huge scandal!"

" Find out what?" I asked.

I remembered the bathroom incident yesterday."Oohhh... That."

Woojin and Daniel laughed.

He looked around and sat beside me. "So.... You're really...... You know......" He whispered to me. "Gay?"

"What?! No!" I said as i pushed him away.

"Isn't Guanlin too young..... for... that?" He said as he gave me a silly smile.

I looked at him with disgust. "What the hell were you thinking? You pervert!" I threw a pillow over his face and started hitting him. Woojin joined me and hit him as well.

"What have I ever done to you?" Seongwoo said to Woojin.

Woojin stopped. "Nothing." Then he smiled. "I just want to hit you. That's all" We laughed as we hit seongwoo.

"Ah!" Daniel said as he pointed to the window. "There he is!"

Guanlin was sitting under one of the canopies in the beach.

Wink Girl ✔ || Wanna One ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें