➡What it means to lose

"Jihoon-ah...." I saw Minhyun-hyung by the lobby as we were preparing backstage for the ranking announcement.

He looked at my face. "Waaahhh... Your eyes are swollen..."

"By the way, thanks for yesterday. I appreciate it alot." Minhyun said.

"I-it's okay." I said.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't able to send you home. It took longer than expected." He said.

"....By the way, Jinyoung asked me to greet you for him." Minhyun said.

"But I thought he was going back to Japan?" I said.

"He'll be staying in Korea with my parents from now on."

"Really? How about his mom?" I said without thinking. I was curious about what happened after i left them, but judging by the look in his face, it didn't turn out well.

"I'm sorry." I said as I looked down.

"For what?" He smiled... " It went well. She.... went back to Japan... And gave me the full custody that i want..." He was smiling, but his eyes says the opposite.

"By the way.... Don't worry." He looked around. ".....Your secret's safe with me." He whispered.

"What will you do then if you make it to top 11? You're standing is consistent. There's a huge possibility of you debuting. Are you going to continue this for 1 and a half years?"

"That's a little---"

Jinyoung and Daehwi approached us.

"Jihoon-hyung!" Jinyoung waved at me.

"You're eyes are swollen! What happened?" Dae hwi said as he looked at me. "Here. Put something cold in it." Daehwi handed me a canned soda.

"I-I can't sleep well last night." I said as I looked at him.

"Final 20 right?" Minhyun said as he pat Jinyoung who was hugging him from the side.

"Oh! By the way, have you seen Seonho?" Minhyun asked Jinyoung.

"They're at the make up room." Daehwi pointed at the make up room.

"Come on." Minhyun said. "You need to do something with those eyes." He pulled me towards the make up room.

I was anxious to go with him. I know that whenever there's Seonho, there is Guanlin.

I had been practising how to act "normal" when i see him.

It'll definitely feel awkward after....

That.

I relaxed my face and put on a smiling face.

We can hear the noise of tg
He trainees xhatting from the outside. Minhyun-hyung opened the door and to our surprise, there it was....

Lai Guanlin.....

And Yoo Seonho.....

Locking lips.

Our mouths was wide open in shock.

Hahahahahahahaha!

The trainees and staff laughed as they saw our reaction.

"Byeonghari Scandal!" Jisung said as took pictures of the two