➡Oh little Girl

"I want to be an idol!"

"That's my dream."

He stared at me for moments.

"Sure. If you want to." Jihoon said as he pet my hair. He stood up and pulled his luggage.

"Even though your face is common, your still my twin, I guess with make up... Or... Surgery.... You'll look better...."

"... Okay! I'll help you audition in my company... Oh no... Wait... How about in other company? Being a trainee is straneous, so you should prepare yourself."

I stood up.

"No. N-not like that." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I wanna' continue being Park Jihoon....... and win this thing."

".... I think I can win this thing!"

"Have you lost your mind?!!!"He said. "I mean...You could be an idol if you want to. But---- why continue this lie?"

"It's what I want. Just.... A few months...."

Jihoon smirked. "No. You think I'll tolerate this? This lie will destroy both of us!" Jihoon said.

I knelt down, hugged his legs and begged him.

"This will be the first and last favor I'll ask of you."

He grabbed his hair."You're crazy."

"You said... You'll just use this show to launch your career right? When its all over, you can start from where I left. Just a few more months." I said.

"Is this because of those guys?" He asked. "Have you found a boyfriend among those guys, is that it?"

"No! Why would you say that?"

"That Ongseongwoo guy! He---!"

"Kissed you?" I chuckled.

He hits his head. "How'd you know that?"

"..... I feel violated... It's not like its my first time or anything...." He blushed.

"Is it?"And I laughed. He glared at me.

"....So is it the guy who hit him? "

"No." I answered.

"..... Ah... That Guanlin guy?"

"No! I mean... I don't have a boyfriend...! That's not it!"

I stood up. "I just wanna finish what I started."

"I think the Guanlin guy knows... He
asked me who I was."

"He did?"

"Yeah." Jihoon said.

"He knows..." I said.

"What?!" Jihoon said.

" He knows for quite some time now....Park Woojin too." I said.

"Are you serious?! And you want to continue this? Even when everybody are catching up on you?!" He said.

"Not everybody." I sighed. "Listen. I'll be careful. Guanlin kept the secret while Woojin is not really interested. I can do it." I said.

"Just a little bit of advice, don't get attached with anyone of them. I am not saying this as your sunbae, but as your brother. Anything that started with a lie, never ends up well."

"What about school?" He said.

"I'll quit."

"Your a senior? All for----"