Chapter 3: Double Trouble

Chanyeol woke up to the smell of pancakes...

...which is weird because he fell asleep with the smell of his used socks.

Not that he cared.

He snapped his eyes open remembering that he had a certain someone sleep on the couch.

He jumped off his bed and ran to the door, stopping midway to grab his pants then proceeded outside. When he found Baekhyun nowhere in the living room, he walked to the kitchen and as expected, Baekhyun was there. Probably cooking.

Or doing something necessary at least.

Baekhyun turned around and saw Chanyeol by the doorway. "You're naked!" He gasped and covered his eyes.

Chanyeol crooked his eyebrows and looked down. Oh shit...so he grabbed his pants but forgot the shirt. "Uh...sorry."

Baekhyun chuckled and looked away to hide his blush because what the hell he didn't know those abs existed in that 185 centimeters gigantic body of his. "Um...sorry I cooked without asking for permission first—"

"No no no, it's okay."

Okay...why are they so awkward?

"Do you want a bite?" Baekhyun asked with a genuine smile.

Chanyeol sat on his usual seat to taste Baekhyun's pancakes while the latter went back to doing something, his back facing Chanyeol. Chanyeol almost spat the pancakes out of his mouth when he noticed Baekhyun wasn't wearing any pants on. His shirt, which is really big, is long enough to cover until above his knee.

The shirt was really big.

The shirt was his.

Oh my God isn't that so hot.

Baekhyun turned back around so he quickly fiddled with his pancakes.

Baekhyun walked behind him but because there wasn't enough space, he ended up brushing his butt on Chanyeol's accidentally. Chanyeol stiffened and only the sound of his refrigerator opening and closing can be heard. Then Baekhyun passed behind him again and ended up brushing his butt on Chanyeol's accidentally again. The latter was too busy on whatever he was doing that he doesn't even realize Chanyeol was having a hard-on.

Chanyeol continued to watch as Baekhyun reaches for the cupboard, pulling his shirt up, giving Chanyeol a brief view of what seems like boxers. He had ignored the pancakes completely.

Finally, Baekhyun stopped the movements and stood beside the table. "You should really clean your kitchen." He said while pouring milk on the glasses.

"Uh...yeah."

"And your coffee maker's broken."

Chanyeol glanced at the broken coffee maker on the trash can. "Okay..."

"Well, at least your milk doesn't expire until tomorrow." Baekhyun pushed a glass to Chanyeol and then noticed he hasn't touched his pancakes. "What's wrong? You don't like pancakes?"

"What? No! I love them pancakes!" Chanyeol retorted and ate a spoonful of the pancakes.

Baekhyun nodded and looked around the kitchen then noticed the picture frames on the wall near the refrigerator. "Who's that? Your girlfriend? Or ex?"

Chanyeol glanced to where Baekhyun was looking and snorted. "My sister. I'm not really sure about the girlfriend or the ex since I don't dig girls."

Baekhyun paused. "You're gay?!"

"You thought I was straight?"

Baekhyun gulped after the realization. "Oh shit...I should put some pants on,"