Chapter 2: Just for tonight

"She's a what?"

"She's a dude."

Sehun paused for a moment to think and then grinned. "Told ya you were born to be gay."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Chanyeol asked, exasperated, as he straightened his legs on the couch.

Sehun shrugged and sat on the seat opposite to Chanyeol's. "Anyway dude, did you ask him out? Was he pretty? Cool? Attractive?"

"Whoa whoa whoa, calm down soldier." Chanyeol interrupted. "Sehun, I am looking for a freaking girlfriend."

"Then just ask him to act like one. He dressed up right?"

"That's what I did. I even told him I'd pay him."

Sehun's jaw dropped. "You what?" Chanyeol opened his mouth to answer but Sehun raised his hand to stop him. "I just—" Then he pinched his nose bridge and looked up, as if he was crying for disappointment or something. "Why would—oh my God," Then he turned around and shook his head.

"Sehun—"

Sehun held up a hand again to interrupt. "I can't believe—"

Chanyeol decided to throw a pillow on his head. "Stop the freaking drama,"

"Yeah, okay," Sehun turned back to him. "Dude, when you ask a favor, you don't pay. It's a favor. A favor. Not a deal or service or whatever. Seriously."

"Are you scolding me right now?"

"Ahaha, no of course not." Sehun said with an awkward laugh. "Well, if he doesn't give in then just find another one."

Chanyeol frowned. "He would've been perfect though."

"Yeah except he didn't have boobies." They laughed it out, interrupted when Chanyeol's telephone suddenly rang. They glanced at each other, both lazy to pick up so they let the voice mail do that talking.

"I have a feeling you're just lazy to answer," Kai said through the phone. They both snort. "But anyway, I need your on that exhibit this afternoon, in case you have forgotten Mr. CEO. I'll be coming also. Be sure to be there. Bye you lazy ."

"He knows me too well," Chanyeol murmured.

--

Kai entered the premises, completely dressed with suit and leather shoes and hair overflowing with gel...because he's a show-off like that. He was inside the Homme Fatale main studio where two of their best models are having a photo shoot; one of them would be his friend, Lu Han.

He leaned on the wall with the perfect view as he watched Lu Han and the other model, a sophisticated brunette haired guy, dressed in leathers—mainly black—with the iest eyeliner on. Kai never knew someone can compare with Lu Han's beauty. He was extremely interested with the brunette.

 He was extremely interested with the brunette