Chapter 12: Devil in The House

Luhan was still stomping out with an angry pout (and no, it didn’t look slightly the cutest) when Sehun found him near the swing set after successfully escaping from the big crowd. “Luhan! Luhan!”

“Shut up!”

“Lulu!”

“Only Baekhyun calls me Lulu!”

“Uh,” Sehun thought for a second. “Han-han?” Luhan’s shoe went flying and landed on Sehun’s head. “Aw! Hey!”

“What kind of name is that?”

“A cute name! And it suits you.” Luhan rolled his eyes and started stomping off when Sehun caught his hand. He cursed inwardly. “Hey, can’t you just hear me out?”

“Hear you out? Why would I want to do that?” The amount of sarcasm was undeniably hypertonic to the point that Sehun’s insides could start crenating into nothing. A mad Luhan is problematic.

“Because then maybe you’d spare my life? Look, I know you know I wouldn’t lie to you if not for a reason.”

“Who cares about your reason?!”

“You do! I was just scared that you’ll lose your trust on me!”

“If you told me the truth, you’ll even gain more trust! Did you not think of that?!”

“I know! I’m sorry! I know I was stupid!” Sehun inhaled deeply. “I’m really sorry. I’d do anything for you to forgive me.”

Luhan’s ears twitched. “You’ll do anything?”

“Yes.”

Luhan grinned.

The future events are self-explainable.

--

Luhan doesn’t know if he should knock or just barge in. Well, he isn’t that polite to begin with but Korea seems to have some culture thing going on so maybe he does have to knock or else some interterrestriel police officer might jump out of the bushes, yelling ‘push your hands up! Human, you have violated our own rights!’ and if that happens (and Luhan secretly wishes it would), he would say ‘you’re not even human’ and kill it.  But then he heard Chanyeol playing the drums in a not-so-amazing way.

He barged in.

“I brought medicines!”

Because Baekhyun texted me ‘Mrjhsd hieadp isdn akhgcing’.

I bet you don’t know what that means.

Hohoho.

Chanyeol froze and dropped the drumsticks. “Is someone sick?”

“No, someone’s hungry, that’s why I brought medicines to eat.”

“Who’s hungry?”

“Perry the Platypus.”

“Who’s Perry?”

“The Platypus.”

“Is he…here?”

“Oh for Christ’s sake howcanyoubeaCEOwhenyyou’rethisstupidyoudumbshitasdfghjkl.”

The only words Chanyeol recognized were CEO and shit.

“Never mind.” Luhan sighed. “Is Baekhyun awake?”