"The thing is, what if I'm insane? What if I'm just crazy? What if killing remains as easy has it has been lately? Its been too easy, I know thats not right, I know it's not... it all started with Emily, and the most recent, a man inside the shack, he had his hands around Judith's neck like he was gonna snap it. I couldn't let that happen, I couldn't watch Carl get hurt that bad. He sent Tyreese and I outside with a bunch of walkers and he took our weapons. Tyreese and I killed walkers with our bare hands. When we got back in, Tyreese started beating the man, but stopped when he knocked him out. I just sat there, by his unconscious body, and got so pissed off. So, I picked up a gun and shot him in the head without a second thought. I didn't have to kill him... but I did, and it was too easy. Dad, what's wrong with me?" I asked.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong with you. This world is just cold, it doesn't show any mercy for anyone. You're strong, that's why you've made it this far. You're strong, stronger than most of us here, and you will beat this world. Killing might be easy now, it is for most of us, but I can tell theres still humanity left inside of you, just hold on to that, once we've got another place set up for us to stay at, you can get your humanity back. I know so, just for right now, hold onto it as best as you can." He replied.

I hugged him. "Thank you" I said.

After a brief pause for a hug, I began. "Now, lets go get some food for these people."

Shortly after walking through the woods a bit, my dad had a suggestion, which was to teach me how to shoot his crossbow.

He handed over the crossbow and began telling me how to use it and how to shoot it, but I just blocked it out as we were walking, I mean, I've seen him use it many times, it can't be that hard. When it comes to weapons, I typically catch on really fast.

We were still walking as he was telling me what to do, I was looking back at him, and I heard a branch snap causing me to look forward.

I seen an extraordinary sight, a sight that brought back a bad memory, but also one that caused us to meet all these amazing people.

It was a deer, a magnificent ten point buck. I knew Dad's talking would scare him away, so I smacked his chest lightly, causing him to stop.

Dad had looked up, and I had raised the bow. I aimed, as how I normally would with any other weapon I had ever used, and I pulled the trigger.

The arrow went flying through the air, piercing the buck's skin, hitting him in the chest, presumably where his lungs would be located, and I know you can't survive such a shot as that. The buck fell over, onto his side, showing no sign of a struggled death, one that went by rather quickly.

Dad looked at me and started chuckling, "You sure you've never shot one of those before?" He asked.

I laughed too.

We walked up to the deer, and he pulled the bow out of it's chest and was about to pick it up and put it over his shoulders.

"Hey! Mr. That's my buck." I joked.

He backed up with his hands raised in a joking manner.

"When you catch a buck, you can carry it. But... it is your crossbow." I said handing him his bow.

I bent down to pick it up.

"Careful. The things heavy." He said.

I gave him a sarcastic smirk and proceeded to try and pick up the buck.

I grabbed both set's of the deer's legs and I grunted and groaned as I tried to life the buck's dead weight, but I just couldn't.

I gave it one last try, and managed to get it off the ground slightly, just managed falling over with it.