Chapter 50

Steph's POV

Well I'm happy that's all figured out. I can't wait to get home to Demi and kiss her for hours and hours. When I'm with Demi I fell like I can finally breathe and be myself.

I'm in the car thinking about this up coming tour. Jennel's been getting so much attention lately and it's amazing getting to see how much she's growing in music. I'm always giving her tips, she takes them all and makes herself better. I decided to give her a call but I'll do it later.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out. Looking at the lite up screen. I let out a loud scream causing my driver to stop. I felt my heart stop then beat faster and faster. I started going into fangirl mode.

"Ms is everything okay?" I couldn't stop I was so so happy!

"HAYLEY FUCKING WILLIAMS JUST FOLLOWED ME!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My driver smiled and started driving again.

I still can't believe Hayley really followed me! Trust me I have a lot of my other idols follows but Hayley... Hers was different.

Maybe it's the fact I'm crazy about Paramore or the fact Hayley was my first girl crush. I'm not sure which one it is but what I do know is I love her follow.

I took a screen shot of her follow and posted it on insta & twitter.

@stephcrazybell: GUYS!! GUYS!! GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPEN!!!?😳😰😍😆 #ican't

#followedbymyidol (screen shot).

I tweeted. Soon after my crazybells were tweeting non-stop. Later the number one trend was #followedbymyidol I smiled.

Soon I was pulling up at Demi's house. I thanked my driver and got out the car. I walked out to the steps and knocked on the door, it opened by it self. I walked in then closed it behind me. I heard sobbing coming from the living room. I walked over and saw Demi with the head in her hands crying. I ran over to her taking her in my arms. I hate to see Demi cry it's hurts a lot to see her in any kind of pain. She cried in my arms, I rubbed her back soon she had fell asleep. I kissed her forehead then heard someone walked in. Dallas walked in, well more like stormed in.

"Hey Dallas what's wrong?" I asked then felt Demi wake up. I look down at her, her eyes were wide open.

"Hey steph and nothing. Nothing at all" she spoke then ran upstairs slamming her door hard.

I felt I shirt get wet again. I looked down to Demi and she started crying again. I pulled her head up.

"What's wrong Demetria?" I asked looking straight at her.

Demi's POV.

What's wrong? What wrong is I'm a cheater and I'm about to lose the most important person in my life. Who's been nothing but sweet with me. I can't believe I always mess up everything good that happens in my life. Should I tell her? No i can't! Not now anyway...

"Demi. Tell me you know I'm here for you" she said flashing me her cute little smile.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. I don't want you to go on four again and this time it will be longer" I said nothing but the truth I was going to miss her but the other reason being the I broke her heart.

"Aww baby! Look I'm gonna have a lot of days off so I'll fly to you and you can fly to me. And we can face anytime you want okay." She pulled me into a tight hug.

"Okay but I still don't want you to go" I felt so bad lying to her but for now it's seem like the best idea.

"I know but look I still have a few days left here. Let's not ruin it by thinking about sad things okay." I nodded and placed my head back on her chest.