Chapter 35

Demi Pov

I woke up to an empty hospital bed. Wait wasn't Stephanie with me? Where is she? I got up, I felt better now. I walked out the room and saw no one. I walked back in my room and looked for my phone. I found it in a bag and checked the time, 10:09 am it said. I had a few missed calls and texts but I didn't care. I was more forces on finding Stephanie. I sit on my bed and pull my phone back out. I log into twitter, so many mentions from my fans, family and friends.

@ddlovato: Hey guys guess who's back!!!!❤️

Like always my lovatics tweeted back. I love them so so much. #demisback is trending. I smile and go on my messages.

From Wilmer: Baby i heard what happen are you okay?

From Wilmer: Demi, baby, please answer me.

From Wilmer: I'm coming down there.

No he can't come down here. Me and Stephanie are going so perfect. I can't let this happen.

To Wilmer: No! It's okay I'm better.

I sent the message and it was delivered. I hope he's not here. I have to break up with him but I feel bad if I do it over the phone. Uhh where's Stephanie

when I need a hug.

"Ah good, your awake" the same nurse from yesterday came in.

"Yes I am" I said smiling back.

"Okay your all ready to go home, your paper work has been all filled out, you can leave now" she said. I had the biggest smile on my face. But who signed my paper work? Stephanie of course she did, that's why she's not here. I stood up.

"Here are your clothes they just got here" the nurse said with a bag in her hands.

"Thank you so much" I said and took it out her hand.

"No problem Ms. Lovato" she said and walked out. I opened the bag. Black shinny jeans and my old paramore shirt. The same one I had on when I first met Stephanie in Texas. I dresses my self and pulled my hair in a bun. Just thinking about Stephanie brought a smile to my face. I walked out my room hopefully this will be the last time. I walked to the desk and the women tells me to wait outside, I do as told. I see my parents run up to me. I hugged them tight they do the same.

"What are you guys doing here" I said letting go.

"We wanted to see if you were okay" my mother said.

"I'm better now" I said as I remembered me and Steph's kissed yesterday.

"That's good come on let's go home" my step-dad said helping me to the car.

"Wait where's Stephanie?" I said looking around, I looked back at my parents and saw their faces turn from happy to sad. Why?

"Honey Stephanie had to leave from her pre-tour. She been with you this whole time and she couldn't got out of this one" my mother said holding my hands.

"She's gone and she didn't even say goodbye" I said dispointed

"I know honey but it wasn't up to her" my step-dad said hugging me again.

"Okay." I said as I walked to the car. I'm just gonna have to wait until Stephanie comes back. We got into the car and my dad started the car. The way there was quiet I kept looking out the window. Stephanie came to my mind again, well she's always in my mind.

---

We got home or should I say my house. We went through the gate, "guys I'll just walk it from here" I said opening the door.

"Are you sure?" My mom asked. I nodded and watched as they drove by me. I walked to the back, I walked over to the garden and sat down looking at the little pond.

"Oh steph I wish I got to say bye to you and kiss your lips one more time. Uh your lips are my weakness and you don't even know it" I said looking down.

"Oh really you miss my lips" I know that voice. I looked up and steph was standing in front of me. I stared at her, I can't believe she's here.

"So am I gonna get a hug soon or am I just going to stand here" she said laughing. I jumped up and hugged her tight.

"I thought you were gone" I said looking up at her. Since Stephanie was 5'7 and I am 5'3.

"No I'm here" she said as she leaded down and kissed my lips. I kissed back our lips moved perfectly together. We broke the kiss when air was needed.

"Aren't you support to be on tour" I said as she sat down and pulled me to her lap.

"Yes I have a show today but I wanted to be with you longer" steph said as she moved some hair from my face.

"Aww baby" I said as I kissed her cheek.

"So since I have time what do you want to do?" Steph asked. I thought about it.

"Let's go to the beach" I said getting off her lap.

"Okay but you know we'll get stopped by fans right?" Steph told me as she got up to.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you" I said pecking her lips.

"This means no lovely stuff" steph said in a serious tone.

"Haha okay. But I will fine a way" I said walking back to the house. Steph laughed and followed me.

---

Steph's Pov

"Hey guys look who's here!" Demi said pulling me in her house.

Her parents come into the living room.

"Hey Stephanie!" Her mom said hugging the life out of me.

"Hey Mrs. Lovato" I said smiling.

"Oh please honey call me Dianna" Demi's mom said smiling.

"Hello sir" I said I said pulling my hand out. He moved my hand and hugged me.

"Call me Eddie" he said letting go of me.

"You girls are so cute together" Dianna said. Demi moved her hand in mine.

"Okay you guys. We gonna go down to the beach" Demi said taking me upstairs.

"It was nice meeting you!" I yelled because Demi have took me up already.

"You too!" I heard Dianna scream back.

We her parents seem nice. I hope they like me and her sisters as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys need them votes and comments.

Tell me what you think.

Steph and Demi are going to the beach. Wait what if people see them?

What will happen?

Wait what about Wilmer?!

Next chapter in 3 or 4 hours😊

Don't be a ghost reader vote and comment.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

VOTE AND COMMENT❤️

AHH I GOT TO SAY I LOVE DEMIS NEW HAIR CUT😍😍😍😍😍