Chapter 37

Demi POV

No a fucking paparazzi. He had on shorts and a pail white t-shirt.

"Bobby?" Steph said.

Bobby? What?

"Stephanie?" He said looking straight at my girl. He better not even think about checking her out.

"Oh my god! It is you!! Bobby!!" Steph said letting go of my hand and running to this guy. "I missed you so much bobby" steph said hugging him tight.

"I missed you to kiddo" he voice cracked. Wait is he crying? Who is this man?

They both pulled alway and both had tears. Should I do something? And if I do. What do I do?

"Your so big now" he said too her looking up and down her body. Uh no. Don't check my girl out. I walked over to them and sided my hand into Stephanie's. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Bobby, this is Demi my girlfriend. Demi is this bobby my fathers best friend, and my uncle" Stephanie said. Wait. A second did she just? What? I can't believe it she called me her girlfriend!! I blushed.

"Nice to meet you" I said sticking out his hand. I nodded and shake his hand.

"So steph I hear you going on your first tour are you excited?"

"Yeah it's just a pre-tour getting me already for the real thing and OF COURES! I can't wait!"

"Well I'm happy for you and I'm such your father would be proud of you"

"Yeah. His my strength"

"Well I best be off now. Stephanie you know I'll here for you whenever you have my number sweetie" he said giving her another hug, they pulled alway and he being to walk off but stopped and turned to us again.
"And you missy better not hurt her or your"ll be hearing from my daughters" he said pointing to me. Okay if his goal was to make me scared well I officially am.

"Y-yes sir" I said taking a step back. Stephanie laughed and kissed my cheek. I'm sure, I was blushing hard. I love it when she kisses me, even if it was just my cheek. It still drive me crazy.

"Bye bobby" steph said waving to him. He waved back and being walking back towards the parking lot. Stephanie turned back to me and smiled.

"What?" I asked. Stephanie smiled bigger.

"Nothing I just love it when you blush" she said pecking my lips. She pulled back but I stopped her and grabbed her from her neck. She giggled, I gave her a soft passionate kiss on the lips. The kiss started to get heated as she brought her hands to my ass and squeezed gently, I moan in her month. She smiled and pulled back. Our foreheads pressed together, she looked in my eyes and just by the look in her eyes. I know she had real feelings for me. I felt safe in her arms. I buried my face in her neck, even though she was taller then me.

We heard someone clear their throat. We both pulled alway fast as possible. We turned to see Marissa laughing very hard.

"Haha you two pulled away faster then rat on a mouse trap" Marissa said dying of laughter. I give her a mean look, Stephanie pulled me back in and kissed my lips again.
"Okay y'all can stop on" I smirked while Stephanie laughed. "Guys we should go before it gets heated over here too and don't worry I got your phones right here" Marissa said point to her bag. Stephanie nodded and started following Marissa too the car. I stayed behind admiring Stephanie body, gives me chills.

"Babe, you coming?" I heard Steph say.

"Yes babe, coming" I said running to them. She picked me up bridal style and took me all the way to the car.
"Babe you know I could have walked" I said as she put me down.