Chapter 43

Demi's Pov

I woke up too the most amazing view, steph sleeping with her arms around me. I remember last night how me made out for hours and hours, until we fell asleep. I could feel her breath on my neck giving me chills, the way her tone skin and soft red lips made me smile.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time 6:03, still have time my plane leaves at 12. I moved into Stephanie more and took a picture of us. Next I kissed her lips and took a picture, I felt her kiss back and deepen the kiss. I drop my phone, getting on top of her kissing her lips.

"Morning" she said pulling back. I smiled knowing that she was completely naked.

"Morning" I bend down pecking her lips. I laid on her chest listening to her heart.

I starting playing with steph hand and rubbed down her arm.

"Oh my god" I said causing steph to look at me.

"What's wrong?" Steph said sitting up. I left her arm and her eyes went wide.

"Why?" I said sadly looking in her eyes.

Steph's Pov

"Why?" Demi said with tears starting to form. I forgot to cover up my cuts the last thing I need was Demi asking me many questions.

"I don't want to talk about it" I simply said moving from under Demi. I pulled on my underwear and shirt walking into the bathroom.

"Steph? Baby? Can we talk?" Demi called out from outside the bathroom. I starting brushing my teeth not caring. Demi walked in and hugged me from behind.

"Baby please can we? I just want to know if your okay." She said kissing my shoulder.

"I'm okay, don't worry about it" I turned off the water, walking back in the room.

"How can I not worry Stephanie if I care so so much about you" uh I'm so stupid I shouldn't have let her seen.

"Demi please listen I just don't want to talk about it. Can we just drop it please?" I said kissing her lips.

"Yes but someday we are going to talk about this right?" She said pulling back from the kiss. I nodded as she push me back on the bed.

Demi started kissing all my scars and kissing my lips. I honesty love this girl she knows how to make me feel good.

-----

Demi is just about to leave back to LA, we are now driving to the airport. Demi looks sad but I don't seem to know why. I on the other hand still have some shows to do and signings.

I help Demi with her things out the car and we get surrounded by paparazzi.

Demi! Demi! Are you and Stephanie dating!

Steph steph over here! What do you like about Demi?

Awww the cutest Hollywood couple!!!

Semi!!!

Semi over here please!!

We walked passed them with our bodyguards help of course. We walked up to Demi's gate.

"So I'll see you around?" I said putting her last bag down. She nodded her head biting her bottom lip.

"Are you coming out for my birthday party?" Demi said placing her arms around my neck.

"Yes, yes I am. I wouldn't miss it for the world" I lead in and so did Demi we shared the most passionate kiss. We both pulled back smiling.

"Flight 569 to Los Angeles is on boarding" the flight attendant said. Demi's smile dropped into a frown.

"It's okay baby I'll call everyday and we'll talk okay. Your birthday is only a few weeks away and I'll be there okay" I said pecking her lips which turned into a make out section.

"You should go baby" I said picking up her bag, she nodded giving me one last kiss and walked away. At the gate Demi looked back smiling saying bye then walked into the gate.

"Come on steph let's go before it gets crazy" John said pulling me back to the car. On the way there some fans stopped me for pictures and autographs.

Demi Pov

I'm now in LA and missing steph so bad. The fact that we are now official and not together sucks really bad but it's cool I still get to call her mine. Hehe I going into a meeting and after I'm done I'll call my baby.

I see Marissa and Dallas waiting for me with big smiles. As soon as they see me they run to me.

"DEMI!!" They both yelled and squeezed the life out of me.

"AHH I MISSED TOO YOU BUT PLEASE I CANT BREATHE HERE" I yelled. They laughed pulling away.

"So little sis did you and steph... You know get some" Dallas said winking to me.

"No and I'm okay with it. We both want to make love not just sex" I said pushing Dallas playfully.

"Well Demi she's a keeper" Marissa said smiling.

"I know" I said as we got into Dallas car.

"Hey where's Madison?" I asked taking my phone out.

"She's in Dallas with mom and dad, they'll be back her on your birthday. Speaking of that damn baby sis your going to be 22 already" Dallas said as we drove to my meeting.

"Yeah I know, I'm getting old" I said laughing. I called steph's phone but got voicemail. I left her a message, we got to my meeting and walked into Hollywood Records...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hey guys I'm so so sorry for this really bad chapter😫

I have really bad writers block and it honesty sucks a lot.

Tell me what you think?

I'm not even gonna asked for 30 votes it was one of my worst.

Have you guys ever missed up something bad and feel bad about but that the same time you don't want to do anything about it?

Anyway....

Thanks so so much for the 1K for this book means a lot to me❤️

Love y'all Goodmorning, goodnight, good afternoon whatever it is.. Thanks.

Vote and comment... maybe?😞