Chapter 45

Demi POV

I woke up to the sound of people scream my name. I walked over to my window and saw steph with many boys and girls. I opened my window, smiling looking down at steph.

She climbed up my window with the fans screaming semi.

"Hey" I said before pulling her into a kiss, she kissed back. I pulled her in without breaking the kiss, we both fell down and pulled away laughing with steph on top of me holding herself up.

"Hi" she said leading in for another. I pushed her down saddling her waist kissing her hard. She pulled back getting me off her and picking me up bridal style.

She walked to my bed and gently put me down, she took off her shirt, leaving her in jeans and bra. I bit my lips checking her out up and down. She grabbed my face pressing her soft lips on mine, I then pulled her down saddle her waist then took off my shirt. Stephanie bit her lips watching me do so I smiled then took off my bra. I moved steph's hands so there where on my breast, feeling her hands on me made my nerves go crazy and my heart beat fast. She started massaging my breast making me arch my back and moan quietly. I leaded down kissing her soft lips, she kept massaging my breast making me grind on her hips.

We were both completely naked, steph kissing down my neck sucking lightly. I felt her kiss down to my stomach giving me butterflies, she started kissing down my thighs. I felt her move to my center just where I needed her most...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMI!!!..: oh my god" I opened my eyes seeing Dallas with her jaw wide opened. I didn't realize I had be masturbating. I cover my naked body fast and heard my door close.

"Uhh what was I thinking!?" I sighed loudly rubbing my hand on my forehead.

I got up and walked into the shower...

Dallas POV

I walked down stairs shocked of what I just saw. Something I never want to see again... My own sister masturbating. I walked down and sat next to my mother who was eating breakfast.

"Did you wake demi up?" She asked taking a slip of her juice.

"Oh she's up. Trust me" I said remembering what just happened.

"Good" she said just as Demi walked in.

Everyone got up hugging her and wishing her a good birthday. She sat next to me acting as if nothing happen. I as I was going to turn to Demi the door bell rang.

"I'LL GET IT" Demi said running to the door like an idiot.

Demi's POV

I still feel weird about Dallas and what she saw but I'll just let it go. I heard the door bell rang and ran to the door. It steph it must be I hoped as I swing the door open to see a man holding yellow roses. I sighed and took it out his hands, he smiled and walked away.

"Who is it honey" my mother called. I walked in and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Wow someone loves you. Who's it from?" Dallas spoke.

"I don't know" i said looking down at the beautiful bright yellow roses.

"Look there's a tag" Eddie said pulling it out of the flowers. I didn't noticed there was on, he handed it to me. I opened the tag

I miss your beautiful smile, your soft pink lips, your big adorable brown eyes.
I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for your special day.
I send you all my love and a huge kiss.
Just like these flowers your smile is tw brightest.

-Love Steph

I smiled as I read it and smelled the flowers.

"So I'm guessing their from steph" my mom said smiling. I nodded walking to the kitchen, putting them in water.

"Yeah" I said smiling. We had our breakfast and are now that the mall.

"Hey Demi do you think this is cute for tonight?" Madison asked holding up a pizza crop top to her chest.

"Yeah it's cute" I said smiling but really I don't feel like being here today I thought I would wake up in steph's arms. It didn't turn out that way wanted it to but it's cool I guess. Hopefully I get to see her soon.

"Ahh!! Demi! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I hear some fans yell as I walked out the store with Madison.

"Hey there you guys are, come on moms waiting in the car" Dallas says pulling us to the door.

It's still awkward between us but it's my birthday come on everything should be okay with us.

"Dallas wait" I said pulling her back.

"Yeah?" She said

"Look I just want to see sorry for what you saw this morning" I said looking down at the floor.

"It's cool, your not the only one who does that but why?" She said laughing hard. Uhh should I say it well how would this sound... Oh yeah it's because my very sexy girlfriend popped in my head.

"U-uhh I have a d-dream..." I said shyly. Dallas starts laughing so hard getting people to look at us.

"Shut up Dallas" I said walking away back to the car.

"Wait Demi! Was it because of steph!!?" She said running after me.

"Yeah" I said turned to her.

"OMFG!! HAHA" Dallas starts laughing again.

"Fuck you" I said and started walking again.

"I think you mean Stephanie" she screamed behind me still dying of laugher.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Demi POV

Okay it's now 5:10 and we're about to leave to my birthday party and club8. I pull on my black tight dress and black high heels, my hair is down in loose curls.

"Demi let's go" Dallas said outside my bedroom bed.

"Okay just a wait" I grab my phone and dialed Stephanie number, it went straight to voicemail. Uhh whatever...

I walked down stairs and saw Dallas. Rob, Eddie, Dianna and Maddie all dressed up.

,
"Happy birthday Demi" rob said then gave me a strong hug. I fixed my dress and smiled.

"Really?" My mother asked opening the door for all of us, I nodded and walked out into the limo.

•AT CLUB8•

I walked in smiling seeing all my friends and family standing waiting for me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMI!" They all yelled and then started hugging me one by one.

"DEMI!" Marissa yelled running to hug me.

"Hey!" I said over the loud music.

"Let's go dance!" She yelled pulling me to the dance floor.

Soon everyone was dancing and drinking, me on the other hand was sitting down looking down at my phone hoping Stephanie would call or at less text me but I kept waiting for something at never would come.

"Demi come on let's go, it's your night remember go have fun" Dallas said pulling me up she was clearly drunk already.

I put my phone down and walked over with Dallas to the dance floor. She's right it's my night I'm not letting anyone bring me down tonight.