Chapter 6

Steph Pov

I knocked on Demi's door, after 2 minutes Demi came out my jaw dropped to the ground. Wow she looked amazing. Demi was wearing black dress stopped right before her knees with a pair of black high heels on. Her hair! Wow. Her hair wasn't blue anymore it was pink. PINK! Wow really? She looked even sexier in pink hair. "You look amazing, love your hair by the way" I said trying my best to not take her right there. "Thanks, I really like your shirt" she said smiling. Oh shit what am I wearing I should've put on a dress. "Uh. I'm sorry i didn't know you were going to wear a dress." I said very shy. "It's okay I like how you look" she said smiling at me. Uhh we gotta get out of her before things go down. "Thanks ready?" I asked "yes let me just grab my phone and keys" she said walking back in her house. Maya ran out the house and ran over to me"hey I forgot I got these for you to give to Demi" she said out of breath. "Awww thanks" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. We heard Demi walking to us, maya jumped over the stairs and ran back to the house. I put the flowers behind my back to hind them from Demi. "Okay let's go" Demi said walking out. I took out the flowers "these are for you" I said holding them out for her. "Awwww thanks babe they're cute" Demi said hugging me and taking them out my hand. "Let me put them in water" she said going back inside. She came out, locked her door. I grab her hand in mines and walked her to my car. I opened the car door for her helped her in, I closed the door and got in the driver sit. I started the car, music blasted throughout the car. I lowed the volume " I'm sorry I forgot I left it on when I turned my car off" I told Demi embarrassed. Demi laughed "it's okay I like that song" she said turning it back on louder then before. I started driving while Demi sang along to the Pierce the veil cover of Just The Way Are You by bruno mars.

Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeahh

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me "Do I look okay? "
I say

When I see your face (face face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
Yeah

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face (face face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Yeah

She finish the song. "Wow Demi you are an amazing singer" I said shocked. "Haha you think" she ask as if she didn't believe me. "Yes 100% yes" I said. She smiled "thanks steph" I smiled. We had got to the restaurant when my dad friend owns. I call her aunt even though she's not. I walked in and saw a girl about 5;2 with blonde straight hair. "Hi welcome names" she said with a big smile "hey stephanie bell please" she looked down at a list. "Ah yes Ms.Bell table for table this way please" she said walked away with two menus. I grabbed Demi hand again pulling her closer to me she smiled at me and we walked to our table. I pulled Demi's chair back to let her sit down and then front after she sat down. I sat down in my chair "here are your menus lady's" the blonde haired girl said. "Thanks" I said "I'll be back when your ready" she said then walked a way. I opened my menu looking at it, some of the plates were gone many new ones added. It's been 5 years I've been here. I looked at Demi who had her menu open as well, she looked up at me with a smile. I smiled back at her. "So why you die your hair pink Demi?" I asked. Her smile turned into a frown " it's looked bad doesn't it" she said looking down. "Hell no it looks fucking sexy" I said smiling she looked up and smiled. The blonde girl came back " so your ready yet" she said smiling at me. "Uh yes we are can I have the almond chicken salad please" she nodded and wrote it down "what about the babe" I asked Demi. She looked back down and said "I'll have the basil grilled chicken please" the girl wrote it down "anything to drink?" She asked. "I'll have a peach staple please Demi?" I said looking at Demi. "The same please" she said. "Okay I'll be back with your drinks" she said then grabbed the menus and walked a way. "Demi you never told me about your family" I said. " well I have a step dad name Eddie De La Garza but I call him dad because he's been there more than my real father, my moms name is Dianna Hart but now is Dianna De La Garza, I have two sister one older and smaller one. My oldest sister name is Dallas Leigh Lovato, she's 25. My little sister name is Madison Bianca Grace De La Garza, she's 12 and she's my half sister but I love her a lot." She said the waiter came back with our drinks and food. We finish eating and we were about to walk out when my "aunt" came out calling my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk yet but I might update next part in a bit maybe I'm not sure.. Nd I changed Demi's hair color becuz now it's pink which is freaking awesome I knew it was going to be pink.💗