Chapter 38

~Concert time~

Steph POV

We got to planet Hollywood just on time. I ran though the doors with John and Demi. I saw my manger Mia mad ass fuck. I run to her and hugged her tight.

"Oh god finally! You go on in 20 okay" she said hugging me back.

"Yes ma'am" I said rising my hand to my forehead like a soldier.

"Stop playing Ms. Bell" she said in her serious voice.

"Haha you no fun. Oh wait Demi? Love come here." I said reaching for Demi's hand. She shyly walked to us.

"Mia this is Demi, Demi this is my manger Mia" I said Mia gave me this "really" face. Okay what's her deal.

"Hi, nice to meet you" Demi said putting on her big smile.

"Hello" Mia simply said.

Demi's smile faded a bit, I pulled her back and kissed her check.

"STEPH!!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Jennel running to down the hall. I was so happy to see her god I missed her.

"JENNEL!" I yelled running to her too. I stopped half way and she jumped in my arms. I fell to the floor she laid on top of me.
"I miss you kiddo" I said hugging her. She laid her head on my chest and hugged me back. She got up and helped me up.

"I missed you more bud" she said hugging me again. I laughed.

"Are you to hit that stage" I said fixing her hair.

"Yes! I can't wait" she said practically jumping up and down.

"Hehe oh Jennel, this it Demi" I said pulling Demi by her waist.

Demi POV

I'm so mad. Who is this girl and why did she jump on steph like that. She better not try anything or I'll mess her- my thoughts were interrupted by Stephanie pulling me by my waist.

"Baby this is Jennel, my opening act" oh so that's her name. She was shorter then me but steph was taller then us both.

"Hi, nice to meet yah. I'm Jennel" she said giving me a hug.

"Hey" I said smiling maybe she's not so bad.

"Stephanie can I talk to you for a minute?" Stephanie's manger asked.

"Yeah sure, see you guys in a bit" she said hugging Jennel.

"Okay baby" I said giving her a peck on the lips. Steph walked away leaving me there with Jennel.

Steph POV

"Stephanie I thought we agreed that you would stay with her in the hospital then come back early, do you have any idea of how many things you missed!?" Mia said practically yelling at me.

"Yes I know I'm sorry. But I'm here now and I'm in this 100%" I said stretching my arms.

"Good because your going to be really busy. When will she be gone" Mia said.

"When we leave Vegas" I said looking at Demi. She was laughing with Jennel good. I thought they are getting along great.

"Okay, but after this no more distractions. Am understood?" I nodded. She walked away I sighed and walked back over to Jennel and Demi. I put my arms around Demi's waist and kissed her cheek. Demi giggled and kept listening to Jennel. I took my phone out and went on twitter. I took a picture of the set of equipment and posted it on twitter.