Chapter 7

Steph Pov

"Stephanie!" My aunt called out for me. Uh why am I still calling her aunt haha. I turned around to see a middle age women about 5 feet with long black hair. "OMG Tia how are you" I said as I turned around from Demi walking to my aunt. "I'm good mija how about yourself?" She said putting me into a big bear hug. "I'm great how's everyone, haven't seen them in a while" "they're great. I missed you how's your mother" "she good getting better you know" "yeah you so big now and very beautiful" "haha aww thanks Tia where tio?" I ask looking around. "We're not together anymore, he left me" she said looking down to the floor. I hugged her again tighter then I did before. "I'm sorry tia I didn't know" "it's okay it for the best. Have you seen Kylie?" She asked. That name had always been in my head like a drug I knew it too well. "Kylie?, no I haven't not since you know" "yeah I know. She's looks different now" "really how so" "a lot" "well then that's cool" "mija estás bien quién es esta chica?" "ella es mi vecina de al lado" "por qué estás con ella, entonces?" " por que me gusta ella. ella es diferente" "bien, pero por favor tenga cuidado en quien confías" "sí sé gracias" she walked over to Demi.

Demi Pov

Steph and her aunt were talking in Spanish. When her aunt walked over to me and gave me a big hug. "Hi I'm Josefina" "hey I'm Demetria but everyone calls me Demi" I said with a smile. "Ahh Demetria muy Hermosa" I understood that part. "gracias" she looked back at Stephanie. "Okay mija I must be going now, come over I still live on the same street" "I will" "promise?" Steph laughed "yes haha I promise" "okay and bring your beautiful girlfriend with you" Stephanie turned red which was very cute. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. She looked back at me and kissed my cheek, we looked into each other's eyes."See I knew it" her aunt said which broke our eye contact. Stephanie looked back at her "okay I'll see you girls later" she said and hugged me and steph, then walked alway. "Sorry about that" steph said as she turned to me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her slow. She wrapped her arms on my waist "for what it was perfect" I said looking in her eyes again. "Let's go" she said holding my hand as she led the way out to the car. We got to the car stephanie opened the door for me and then walked over to the driver sit. She got in "so I was thinking a movie?" She said nervously "sounds good or we can rent one and watch it at my house." I said. She laughed "haha okay but I wanna show you something first" she said starting the car. We left the restaurant and starting going up a road. I looked out the window and saw all the street lights I could tell we are going up a hill. After 30 minutes she pulled over to a big tree on a hill. She stopped the car "we're here" she said taking off her seat belt, she opened the car door and walked over to my door. I took out my seat bell and she held her hand for me to grab it which I did, she closed the door and walked us over to the tree. As we got closer, you could see all the street lights and beautiful nature it self. It was amazing steph took off her jacket and laid it on the ground. "Here you go" she said putting it down for me. She is so sweet I thought to myself. She helped me sit down then sat down on the ground next to me. "This place is amazing steph how'd you find it?" I asked looking around. "Me and maya got lost up here and found this" she said waving her hands at everything. "It's beautiful" I said "yes just like you" she said and looked at me. I looked back at her she lead in and kissed me. "You're so cheesy" i said while laughing after she broke the kiss. "Only for you babe" she said with a cocky smile. A strong wind hit us, I felt cold "you cold baby?" She asked I nodded " okay come let's go home" she said standing up she helped me up and we walked back over to the car.