Chapter 42

Demi Pov

Today steph's taking me out on our second date. I'm excited! I can't wait but for now I have to sign some work papers and steph's in a meeting. I need to go back to LA tomorrow morning, I don't want to leave I just want to stay with steph and tell her how much I love her. Yes! You heard me right I said L.O.V.E. I'm in love with her, she's the one I know it. I understand we're not officially a couple but she's the one.

"Hey babe, I'm back" steph said walking in and throwing her stuff on the bed.

"Hey, how'd it go" I said putting her head on my lap.

"Good, I'm just tired" she said rubbing her right eye, she's so cute.

"Okay well how about we cuddle and fall asleep for a little while" I moved some of her hair out of her face. She nodded and pulled me on top of her, I was leading on top of steph smiling down at her.

"You know your very beautiful right" she said placing her hand on my cheek. She leaded in giving me a passionate kiss. I kissed back and placed my hands on the back of her neck, bring her closer to me. Just like the first time we kissed in Dallas.

Steph Pov

Kissing Demi was like being in heaven even though we went going to get there because we like girls. So what I still get to kiss my girl, shit that reminds me. I'm asking Demi to be my girlfriend after our date. Shuu don't tell her haha.

I felt Demi licking my bottom lip asking for entrance I more then happily let her in. Our tongues moved together, I placed my hands on Demi perfectly ass, squeezing lightly. She moaned in my mouth quietly which turned me on. I pulled back looking in her beautiful brown eyes, I pecked her lips one more time and get up making her sit. I took off my jeans leaving me in my boxers and took my shirt off pulling on a over size one, like Demi. I felt Demi staring.

"Honey it's not polite to stare" I said looking back at blushing Demi.

"Hey I can't help it, you just very sexy" she said hugging my waist placing her chin on my shoulder. She was standing on her little toes smiling.

"You so cute" I said turning to her, I picked her up and gently placed her on the bed. I laying down next to her. I pulled her into me and pulled the covers over us. We both fell into deep sleep...

----

I woke up to my phone ringing. I carefully got up with out waking Demi up. I grabbed my phone seeing it was Maya on FaceTime.

"Well hello Motherfucker!!!" Maya screamed.

"Shut up stupid, Demi's sleeping" I said looking back at Demi who moved a little.

"Ohh... Y'all finally had sex" maya said smirking.

"No. And Maya with Demi I don't just want to have sex I want to make love"

"Bullshit! Sex is sex" she said laughing.

"No, haven't you made love?"

"Yes, me and my baby do all the time but your not that person, remember those girls in high school" maya said winking.

She's right I do remember... In high school, I would sleep with girls and not give a shit if them fell for me.

"I'm not like that stupid it was high school and you shouldn't be talking you were way way way worst"

"Hey shut up haha.."

"That's right" I said smirking at Maya. It was 100% true. Maya was the biggest heartbreaker and player but that's my bestfriend right there.