Chapter 10

Steph Pov

We got in the car and left to the airport. When we got there all we saw was screaming girls running around. Maybe some boy band is here or will be here. "damn that's a lot of girls Maya" I said looking out the window. "Tell me about it" she said in a annoyed tone. Then she crank up the music louder.

We finally got passed the girls and got out the car. Suddenly all the girls ran in our direction. "Oh shit!" I saiid then ran back in the car by the time I got in there were girls all around the car. What's going on! Why all these girls being like this. "Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie" they chanted. How do they know my name. I felt so trapped, I looked everywhere all I saw was girls around and banging on the car. I was scared, I really was this has never happened. "Steph I love you" I heard a girl scream. I called Maya.

M- "hello"
S- "maya what's going on why are there girls all around the car!?"
M- " I don't know steph wait I'm getting security"
S- " ahh thanks I don't think this car can hold together any longer"
M- " haha they're going"

In car I looking around the car they were screaming my name over and over. I saw security 6 big muscular men were running to my car. "Please back up lady's" the said they each had a black jacket one with security on it. The girls started the back up until they far a way from the car. Maya walked up and open the door security surrounded us. "Hey" maya said with a big smile.
"Maya what's going on!?" I said coming out the car. "Well would you like to ask one of these girls why"she said with a smirk. "What?" I asked. "Pick any girl here" she said still smirking. I look around at all the crazy screaming girls. I saw a girl and and a little girl about 3 years old "them" I said pointing to them. "Hey you come here" maya said loud. Security help the girl though the crowed of girls. She finally got to our point and said " OMG your Stephanie bell!!" I laughed at her energy. "Yeah thats me" I said smiling. "Can i please have a picture and your autograph?" She asked shyly.
"Of course you can babe" I said. She starting blushing after I said babe. The little girl was hinding behind the girl,"hey sweetie what's your name" I said getting on my knees. She looked up at the girl, she nodded and the little girl ran out from behind her and hugged me tight. I picked her up and held her in my arms "hi my name is Stephanie" she said shyly it was cute "awww hey you took my name" I said to her " I sorry" she said in the cuties little kids voice I ever heard. "It's okay baby" I said. "Mommy picture picture!" She said. Me and maya both laughed "okay baby, stephanie can we" she said "yeah. Maya?" I said looking back at maya. "Yeah? What's up" maya said. "Take a picture of me and these cuties with my phone and on her phone too" I told her giving my phone to her. The girl hug me from the side and got closer, maya took the photos and handed the phone back to her. "Thank you and thank you stephanie" the girl said. "Hey no problem haha but this cutie is coming with me tho" I said then kissed the little girls cheek. "Yes! Bye mommy" she said "awww your so cute baby" I said making the little girl blush. "Okay baby you can stay but no more spongebob on TV" she said walking a way. "No! Wait mommy" she said we all laughed and the girl took the little girl out my arms. "Thanks steph" the girl said "wait can you tell me why all these girls are like this with me and are going crazy" I said. She chucked "haha that easy to answer that's because of your YouTube video" she said smiling at me. "Wait what about it?" I asked confused. "Haven't you seen how many views you have?!" "No why" I said "uhh steph you should see this" maya said hanging me my phone. I grabbed it and saw my video I looked down at the views, my jaw dropped. "20M views!! OMG!!! Maya!!!" I said jumping up and down. "I KNOW!" Maya said jumping with me. We stopped and I hugged her tight "thank you maya thank you so much" I said squeezing the life out of her. "Your welcome steph let go before you kill me" she said laughing I let go, a security turned to me "sorry to intept Ms.Bell but we were wondering if you were going to take photos or sign autographs" he said I looked back at Maya she was smiling very big. "Yeah I'll do a few" I said he nodded and started yelling "okay lady's listen up cause I'm only gonna say it once everyone needs to back up and get in a line Ms. Bell will sign or take a photo with you so please keep calm and wait your turn" everyone did as told.
One by one girls came to me hugged me telling me I'm a great singer, asking for new covers,my own songs and asked for certain poses. Most were kisses on the cheek, I took at lease 100 photos and my feet were getting tired of standing up this whole time. It was time to go in and pick up the person we came here for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more for you guys hope you like it😘

Vote and comment❤️