Chapter 22

Steph Pov

"Uhh I don't want to get up" I said in my morning voice. "Stephanie, you have to get up" john's voice said deep as ever. "But I don't want to I just want to stay here all day" he laughed at my comment. "Your lazy, you know that" "shut up I'm tried" I said pulling the covers over me. "Come on Ryan is waiting for you" "uh fine" I said getting up and out of bed. "I'll bring in the hair and make out team" he said walking to the door. "Yeah I know" I said frustrated. A guy and two girls walked in, "morning Ms. Bell" the man said sounds gay if you ask me. "Morning so I'm ready" I said siting on a chair. They start doing my hair and make up, "you should wear these today" a girl says pointing to a red, strapless dress. I put it on and checked my appearance. I walked out my hotel room "done" I said to John as he was waiting for me outside my door. He nodded and helped me to the car.

* skipping car ride*

"Welcome to kissFm Ms. Bell" a short women came out behind the desk. "Good morning and thanks for having me" I said with a smile. "John did you bring the guitar?" I turned to look at him. "Do you mean your guitar" he said with a smirk "what you mean" he smirked again "well I talked to the boss, who well all know is the CEO and I told him how much you love that guitar so he said it's all yours" my jaw dropped "WHAT!!?" He laughed "it's yours" he said "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" I run and hugged him. "Your welcome kiddo" I let go. "So are you ready" he said. "I'm more then ready" I assured him. "This way Ms. Bell" the short women said. "Hey steph, nice to meet you" he said as he took his hand out so I would shake it. I shook it and said " no it's very nice to me, you Ryan" I said with a big smile. "So we're ready. Want to get started" he asked. "Yeah I do" we sat down in chairs around the radio equipment. The Live sign went on and we started. "Goodmorning your on with Ryan Seacrest, so today we have Stephanie Bell in the studio, welcome stephanie" he said into his mic "hello thanks for having me" I said back "so steph wait can I call you steph" I laughed "yes that's kinda what I like to be called" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well i didn't update yesterday so I'll update two today maybe three. idk yet. I been thinking of just stopping this story and removing it. I don't feel like it's good enough😔 Tell me what you think. Gonna put up the next part.

Vote & comment