Chapter 20

Demi Pov

I woke up morning feeling sick. My head is killing me. Then I remember my parents and sisters were coming over today. I got up from my big nice warm bed and walked in the bathroom. I turned my IHome on and

Miss Moving On by Fifth Harmony came on. I danced and sang along to the song.

I'm breakin' down

Gonna start from scratch

Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch

My lips are saying goodbye

My eyes are finally dry

I'm not the way that I used to be

I took the record off repeat

It killed me but I survived

And now I'm coming alive

I'll never be that girl again

No oh oh

My innocence is wearin' thin

But my heart is growing strong

So call me, call me, call me

Miss movin' on

Oh oh oh

I broke the glass surrounding me (surrounding me)

I ain't the way you remember me (remember me)

I was such a good girl

So fragile but no more

I jumped the fence to the other side (the other side)

My whole world was electrified (electrified)

Now I'm no longer afraid

It's Independence Day (Independence Day)

I'll never be that girl again

No oh oh

My innocence is wearin' thin

But my heart is growing strong

So call me, call me, call me

Miss movin' on

Everything is changing and I never wanna go back to the way it was (to the way it was)

I'm finding who I am and who I am from here and now is gonna be enough (is gonna be enough)

Is gonna be enough

I'll never be that girl again

No oh oh

I'll never be that girl again

Oh oh oh

My innocence is wearin' thin

But my heart is growing strong

So call me, call me, call me

Miss movin' on

Oh oh oh

Miss movin' on

(On and on and on and on and on)

Miss movin' on

Oh oh oh

Yeah, I'm movin' on

The song ended. I love these girls their voices are so powerful. Lauren was my favorite she was so pretty her eyes perfect. Her voice like a angel. I turned off the water and my IHome and wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror and saw my freckles, I hated them so much. I always put on makeup, to hind them. I brushed my teeth, dried myself off, walked back in my room. I picked out some black shinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and put a green army jacket on, with a pair of my black Converse. I walked down stairs, turned on the TV, Enews was on. I liked watching Enews, I left the TV on and walked in the kitchen. "Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez together again?, Harry Styles new tattoo hear what he's saying about it" I got some orange juice "And Internet superstar Stephanie Bell out on dates with unknown man, We all had a here next on Enews" I ran back to the living room. "Stephanie Bell Internet superstar gets caught on tape with unknown man, Stephanie and this man what scene at Los Angeles at Peter's pizzas on iSunday, March 30. Stephanie and this man where sit that same booth laughing and got a little cuddly and public. The question is who is this man?" My heart broke. How could I let this happen I should have told her I loved her, that I had feeling for her. I'm so stupid now someone else took her from me, I'm never going to get her back now. I felt my phone vibrate and saw a message from Stephanie. I through my phone to the other side of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww poor Demi😔. So I said I was thinking about updating so I do.. I have one more chapter for you guys.

~~~~~~~~Vote & comment~~~~~~~