Chapter 9

Demi Pov

I woke up this morning to the most beautiful girl I know. She looked so peaceful sleeping then I notice she had her arm around me. Didn't I notice last night? I guess I was too tired."Demi why are you staring at me" she said which scared me. " how do you know I'm staring?" I asked with a smirk her eyes where still closed. Her eyes opened and she looked at me her blue eyes were melting my heart. " i know you are" she said her morning voice was very sexy. "I can't help it your sexy" I said bitting my bottom lip. She smiled and gave me a peck kiss. " I gotta go Maya's gonna be looking for me" she said sitting up on my bed. "Really?" I said with a puppy face "your so cute and yes really we have something's too do today but if you need me call or text me okay?" I nodded. She got up kissed my cheek and walked out my room. I was missing her already.

Steph Pov

I really didn't want to leave Demi this morning but i had too. Maya and I were going to go to the airport and pick up her crush. Which if you ask me is sexy but my heart only seem to want Demi. Ahh Demi just thinking of her made my heart melt. I entered the house walked up stairs too my room and jumped in the shower. Coming out the shower I smelled bacon cooking. I got changed, tied my hair up and walked down stairs. The smell was getting stronger and stronger, then I saw maya in her underwear and bra and a girl with her arms around her in her underwear and bra as well. "Hey" I said clearing my throat "hey"she said turning around. The girls back was still facing me. She turned around and she was beautiful blue eyes blonde hair. Wow maya did good with this one haha. "Hello I'm Sarah" the girl said. "Hey" I said with a half-smile. They both sat down and so did I, maya dropped and plate full of bacon, eggs, and toast with jam.
"Thanks" I said to her they starting eating. ( S- steph, M- maya,)

M- "so how was your night with
Demi, did you get some"
S- "it was great and um no"
M- "why didn't you?"
S- "cause Demi isn't trash"
M- "haha okay so your falling for
her?"
S- " i don't know.. Maybe."
M- "awww.. Hopefully you do she
seems like a good girl. Better
than you know"
S- "yeah I know but I don't want to
talk about her"

I really didn't want to talk about her not now anyway. I was still broken hearted. I finish my breakfast and went into the music room. I need to get her out my mind. I sat at the drums and grabbed the drum sticks and started banging the drums hard as I could. The beats were making forget about her more and more. I felt better. Maya walked in "hey you okay?" She asked worried " yeah I'm fine where's blondie" I said putting my drum sticks down. "She's gone" she said "maya. Why?" I asked looking at her she dropped her head down "I don't know i needed it" she said as a tear fell. I walked to her and hugged her "it's okay maya are you still going to ask you know who today when she gets here?" I asked letting her go. " I don't know steph I feel bad, it's like I cheated" she said as another tear came out. " you didn't cheat, you not with her remember everything will be okay" I assured her. " hopefully come let's go her plane is almost here" she said and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will try to update the next part in a bit. I have a lot of ideas for the story but I don't think you guys like it...maybe I should just stop it and delete it.

Vote & comment💚