Chapter 27

Steph Pov

I can't believe, I'm officially done with my album it's one of the best feelings ever. My album is out on Friday and my tour starts 2 weeks from now. I'm excited, I can't wait to go on tour. My amazing fans have been waiting for this for a while, I'm happy I finally get to go on the road. I grabbed my phone on went on twitter.

@stephcrazybell: So who's ready for my album and who's going to my tour!!?😏💚💚😘

I got many mentions, I read some of them.

@crazybellloveer: ME!! I CANT WAIT!! AHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

hat one made me giggle.

@Yostephiebell: Are you crazy? OF COURSE IM READY!

@hannahbell: I'm going for sure. Like no one can stop me.

@Mr. FutureBell: I CANT WAIT. I love you bby😘😘😘

I retweeted them and turned my phone off. I got out my bed and went into my own little studio. I went in and turned the record button now. I sat on my red class grand piano. I've had a song in my head for a while I think it's time to let it out. I started singing and playing piano.

A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven

I don't wanna waste the weekend

If you don't love me pretend

A few more hours then it's time to go

As my train rolls down the east coast I wonder how you keep warm

It's too late to cry

Too broken to move on

And still I can't let you be

Most nights I hardly sleep

Don't take what you don't need from me

It's just a drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven

Misplaced trust in old friends

Never counting regrets

By the grace of God I do not rest at all

And New England as the leaves change

The last excuse that I'll claim

I was a girl who loved a woman like a little girl

And still I can't let you be

Most nights I hardly sleep

Don't take what you don't need from me

It's just a drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my...

Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore

No

No

Heaven doesn't seem far away

Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore

No

No

Heaven doesn't seem far away

Oh

Oh

A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven

You are my heaven

Tears were falling down my cheek. I couldn't take it anymore. I can't be stay strong for ever. I need to let it out. Turned the record off and ran upstairs. I walked in my room, got my blade out my drawer and pulled up my shelve. It's not the love time I have cut, I use to cut a lot back then but lately I was falling apart. I had a lot of new cuts up and down my arm. I pulled the other one down and it was the same. I started cutting on top of other cuts. Blood was dropping down my arm falling on the floor. I cleaned my cuts and clean up the blood. I grabbed my phone and text one of my friends Lilly. Me and Lilly would always get high and drunk together, I need it now.

To: Lilly babe😘

Hey boo😘 I need yah now.

I waited a while and get a text back.

From: Lilly babe😘

Haha I got you, I'll be over in 10 k😘

She always comes through

To: Lilly babe😘

Yay! K hurry.

I was sitting on my couch when I heard a knock at my door. I checked the time it was 6:17 pm. I got up and Lilly was standing at my door, "hey sexy how you been" she said coming in. "I'm good now that your here" I said. "Great. Well I got some weed and I brought you, your faves" she said taking out a huge 40. "Ahh I love you" I said to her. "How much did you bring" I asked her looking in the bag. "I got 4 for each of us" she said. I hanged me one, I opened it and started drinking it. "Haha steph I love when I see you that is, it's like the old times" she said. I hugged her "thank you" I said. "Want wrap up now?" She said looking at the weed. "Yeah" I said she smiled and started doing her thing. I finish my first 40 and got 2, one for me and one for Lilly. "Thanks baby" she said taking it out my hand. "Okay it's ready" she said holding it up. "I wanna go first" I said taking another drink of my 40. "Here you go" she said. I sat down and took it out her hand, she took out her lighter and lit up the blunt. I took a lot of it in, i held it in for a which then blew it out. I handed it back to Lilly, after a while, we had gone through all the 40 and the weed. We were making out on my couch, "damn Lilly your feaking sexy" I told her. "Your sexier" she said kissing my neck. She pulled my shirt off and jeans...

I woke up the next morning to a cold wind. I opened my eyes and looked around, I was in bed I looked over and Lilly was sleeping naked to me. Oh shit! What did I do. I looked down and I was naked too. Shit shit shit. I got up and got dressed. Lilly woke up "shit steph I'm sorry I didn't know" she said in her morning voice. "It's okay don't worry, it was fun after all" I said half lying. She got up and started getting dressed "I'll see you later" she said and walked out my room. I got into the shower and cried in the shower for what felt like a hour. I got my blade and made more marks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn steph messed up big time. But why did she do all this? Why did she go back to cutting? What the hell happen between Demi and steph. Here's what we are going to do.

30 votes= and you well get all the answers and what happened.

20 votes= and you will get hints.

10 votes= your have to keep guessing.

It's up to you guys..

Vote and comment