Chapter 28

Demi Pov

It's now 4:58 pm. I got in my car, I hope the paps don't stop me. I'm on way way to pick up maya and Isabel. Uh I love that I'm signed and my album is out next month but all this publicity it too much. I can't walk outside without someone asking for a photo or an autograph. It really sucks a lot. I now know what steph meant, steph... God I wish I could see her again. I miss her so much but I messed up, what happen that day still play in my head all the time. The words she said hurt me a lot but I hurt her way worst. Uh I'm so stupid.

*Flashback*

"Welcome to Hollywood records Ms. Lovato" the CEO said.
"Thank you so much"
"No problem your an amazing singer you deserve it more than anyone else" I smiled
"But Demi there is one more thing I have to ask"
"Yes. Ask me anything"
"Okay. Are you dating anyone?"

I had a feeling he was going to ask that. Yes sir, yes I'm dating the most amazing girl, but we aren't dating. God steph I should have asked you or you could have asked me.

"Uh... No. No not at all"
"Okay then welcome again"
"Thanks"
"We will start your album soon okay"
"How soon?"
"Haha soon okay"
"But like in a month or a week?"

He laughed.

"When would you like to start?"

"3 days from now?"

"That's good we will call okay."

Yes! I can't wait. I got back in the car with Dallas, mom, dad. And Maddie. "Well how you feel Demi" mom said. "Great, thank you guys so much" I hugged them all. "Demi?" Maddie said.

"Yes"
"What about you and steph?"

Everyone looked back at me. I turned to the window.
"I don't know maddie" I said truthfully.

We got back home.
"Demi can you open the door" my mom asked me handing me the house keys. "Yes of course" I said taking them out her hand. I open the door and...
"SURPRISE!!!" I heard everyone yell. "Aww you guys" I said as a tear fell. Marissa ran to me, I haven't seen her in a way time. "Rissa, oh my god I miss you so much" I said hugged her tight. "Haha Demi I know I missed you so so much too, but anyway I'm happy you got signed" she said squeezing the life out of me. Wilmer came out behind her "Rissa what is he doing here" I asked pissed off. "Demi come down he's happy for you" she said. He came up to us "hey Demi" he said in he's Spanish accent. "Don't you fucking hey me" I said. "Demi I'm sorry I just, I want you back Demi I messed up big time" he said. I dated Wilmer for a while but he cheated on me for some other girl. "Whatever" I said and walked a way.

I hugged every single person there, but all I kept thinking of was steph. Is she coming? Will I see her? God I miss her a lot. It's was now 7pm, she's not coming. She doesn't care about me, Wilmer's has been trying to talk to me for the pass 3 hours.
I was siting down with Marissa and Dallas. "So Demi when can I met this girl your waiting for" Marissa said damn she knows me too well. "It's stephanie" Dallas told Marissa. "Ooh so stephanie bell, that's who it is" she said with a smirk. Dallas phone started ringing "I got to take this it's rob" she said and stepped outside. "So you and Bell huh" marissa said with a wink. I smiled "shut up" I said laughing. "She's very hot Demi" she said with a smirk. "She's sexier in person" I said with a wink. We both laughed. The door opened but I couldn't see who it was do to all the people. I stood up to see but It was one of my moms friends. "I got to go pee guys brb" I said. "K enjoy your pee" Rissa said laughing. I walked up stairs I was about to open the door when I felt two arms go around my waist. I laughed. I closed my eyes and turned around to kiss steph. "Demi how could you!" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and it was Wilmer who I was kissing, I let go of him. I turned around to the voice and it's was steph standing there with red roses and a big bear. I ran to her "steph wait let me explain!" I said almost in tears. "NO! Demi just." She dropped the bear and flowers on the floor. I pulled her too me but she push me back "don't fucking touch me Demetria, I came here to ask you to be my girlfriend because your all I fucking think about but I come and see you kiss some other gay looking ass dude!" Her eyes were tearing up. "Steph I-" I was cut off by her "No don't say anything. I hate you, just leave me alone. I never want to know anything about you ever again. Fuck you Demi" she walked down stairs. I fell in my knees crying. I looked down stairs and saw Dallas try to stop her and steph pulled a way. She walked to my mom, said something then gave her something in her hand and hugged my mom and Eddie. She left just like that, I lost her forever.