Chapter 4

Steph Pov

Demi is so cute, I wish I could call her mine. I know exactly where to take her for our "date". "Well I'll see you later" she said getting up from the table. "yeah here let me walk you out" I said getting up, as we walked over to the door Demi tripped and grab onto my shirt, we both fell to the ground. Demi fell on top of me my hand were on her ass. It felt so amazing I had her in my arms were she should be. I looked into her beautiful big brown eyes, she lead in, she got closer and closer. I felt her breath on my lips. I closed the distance between our lips, I felt a spark run through out my whole body. I felt her lick my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave to her. Our tongues battled against each other, we both weren't giving up any time soon. I finally broke the kiss for air. We stared into each others eyes.

Demi Pov

I fell right on top of her, her body right under mine, her hands on my ass. It was so perfect I lead in to kiss her. she moved in and closed the space between our lips. She finally broke the kiss I wondered if she felt the spark I did. My heart was beating out my chest. "Demi?" she said "yeah?" I asked. "can you get off me please" she said, my heart broke she didn't feell the same way. I got off her and ran out the door to my house "Demi" I heard her yell my name. Tears were coming down my face, I ran in and through my phone against the wall. Why am I so stupid no one likes me no one will ever like me. I'm worthless, the voices in my head were getting louder and louder. "Demi please open" she said banging on my door. "Go a way" I manage to say with more tears coming out. "Demi please open up" I walked over to the door and opened the door. "Wh-" I was stopped by her smashing her lips on mine. I kissed her back. She putted a way "Demi I like you a lot when I told you to get off i didn't mean it like that, it's just I" she said explaining. "you what" I asked waiting for her to answer. She looked down "I just- I was getting turned on" she said still looking down this made me smile. I lift her chin up and looked into her eyes " it's okay I was too" I said. She pushed me against the wall and kissed my lips, I kissed back harder. I turned around and smacked her against the wall closing the door and moved her to the couch and straddled her waist kissing her she puted away while I kissed down her neck. She moaned "Demi I think we should stop" she said in between moans. I pulled back getting off her, she sat up and putted her arms around me bring me closer to me. "I'll be back at six okay baby" she said, I smiled when she called me baby "okay babe" I said with a big smile. She kissed me one more time then got up and walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second chapter today yay!! I have one more for y'all
Please comment and vote!!
Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️