By the time I do my makeup and everything, it's already 1:00.

"Logan, I'm going to leave and get something to eat, okay?" I yell.

"Yeah. Bye love you! Be safe!!" He shouts back. I order an Uber and wait outside by the front gate.

§§§

My Uber finally arrives and takes me to a Starbucks right down the street from The Novo where they're playing.

§§§

After I'm done eating, it's 1:46. I need to keep myself busy for a few hours. I decide to walk around for a bit. I start towards The Novo to see if anybody's there. Of course, there's only a few people. As I start to walk away, I see the guys tour bus pull up. Quickly, I put up my hoodie and turn around. I want to surprise them and if they saw me, it would be ruined.

§§§
6:32

I'm standing in the VIP line waiting to be let in. Suddenly, everyone screams. I turn around and see Zach and Jonah. They run in front of the crowd and wave. Everyone's taking pictures and screaming while I'm just trying to figure out a way they can't see me. As I flip up my hood, I swear I saw Zach look at me, but I might be seeing stuff.

Zach's POV:

"I'm telling you, Emma's here!" I say to Jonah.

"Who's here?" Corbyn asks, coming around the corner.

"When we went outside to say hi to fans, Zach said he saw Emma, but why would she be here? Why today and not yesterday's show." Jonah asks. I think of things she told me in the past and suddenly I gasp at how awful of a friend I am.

"It's March 18th." I announce.

"Yeah, we know. Where have you been?" Corbyn asks.

"What's the most important thing that happens today?" I ask.

"Um, Italy joined Hitler in Germany's war against France and Britain in 1940, today?" Jonah says, but more in a question form.

"No idiot! It's Emma's birthday!" I say. Both of their faces drop.

"We're terrible people. How could we forget? We didn't even get her a present or wish her happy birthday." Corbyn realizes.

Emma's POV:

I suddenly realize that no one has wished me happy birthday other than Logan and Noah. None of the guys. Not one. This thought stays in my mind until a girl says to me,

"You look really familiar. Where have I seen you before?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Have you met Daniel?" She questions.

"Um, yea. You could say that." I smile.

§§§

They finally start letting people in at 7:00, but only VIP. The show was supposed to start now, but I guess they got behind schedule. I quickly make my way inside and get first row. I'm going to be squished the whole time, but I don't care. I just need to see the love of my love.

Once everybody is inside and waits for about 30 minutes, the show starts. Eben is their opening act. The last song he sings is Lambo, which is really good. (Go listen on YouTube)

When Eben finishes, the lights dim and the stage lights up. Everyone starts screaming and pushing. I laugh at how much these girl love them. I want something like that.

The show starts off with some slow music. The guys are behind panels and once they light up, the fans go crazy. First, Jonah's figure appears. Then Corbyn's. Next was Daniels. My heart began to race. Following was Zach's silhouette, after was Jack's. The fans scream bloody murder as the guys arrive on stage. They jump around as they're singing, happy to be where they are.