Hachibi

It's been two days since we left the Akatsuki hideout to search for the Eight Tails. When we got to the Lightning Village, Suigetsu attacked the first shinobi he saw alone.

"So where's this eight tails?" Suigetsu questioned the man.

"Don't underestimate our clan...I have no intention of telling anything to the likes of you! No one in the Yotsuki clan will ever betray our comrades that's-" He exclaimed but stopped once Sasuke stepped towards him using his Sharingan putting him in a genjutsu.

"That's enough, Suigetsu. Sasuke's using his genjutsu." Karin scolded.

"Man, and I was just about to have my fun tormenting him....." Suigetsu sighed dropping the man then walked towards us.

"Tell me where the eight-tails is." Sasuke ordered.

"In the lightning cloud gorge training." He answered which I found funny since he just said he wouldn't betray his comrades.

"Shit," Sasuke cursed under his breath when the man passed out.

I activated my eyes looking around for the gorge that the man mentioned seeing a single man there training. There were two small mountains one right behind the other that he was training on.

"He has eight swords on his right shoulder," I told him as I shifted my weight to my left leg.

"And how do you know that?" Karin questioned.

"My eyes," I blatantly said pointing to them.

"Let's go," Sasuke said cutting off Karin who was about to speak.

"This guy better be good, I'm itching for a fight." Suigetsu said who was on my right.

"He's a Jinchuuriki, of course he'll be strong. We must work on our teamwork with this one. Don't go at it alone or you'll be dead in a second." I said as I watched our target. "He's already waiting for us." I saw a smile on Suigetsu's face when I said that. "You can't kill him Suigetsu, that's why this will be hard."

The gorge wasn't that far of walk so we made it there in no time. The Jinchuuriki had dark skin, like most people from this area, a tattoo on his cheek and another on his shoulder. As he looked at us, I saw nothing but confidence in his eyes.

"Are you the eight tails Jinchuuriki?" Sasuke questioned once we were close enough.

"Don't you mean, excuse me, are you the great eight tails? Or are you the great and powerful Jinchuuriki?" He replied with a mocking tone.

The way he spoke caught me off guard. I never expected a Jinchuuriki that was laid back like this, never on their guard like I'd assumed. He had no defense leaving him wide open and sounded like he was trying to sing or something when he spoke.

"I think he's mental or something," I whispered to Karin.

Suigetsu started to crack up while a small smile appeared on Karin's face.

"You're coming with us," Sasuke said ignoring me. "I'll capture him, Suigetsu go right, Jugo left, Karin stay behind me, Ko cover me." Sasuke ordered.

"Time for some in battle in action advice you little shit!" The Jinchuuriki shouted.

Suigetsu ran towards the Jinchuuriki taking a swing at him but it was blocked. The force of the sword made the dirt rise into the air but I could see he had missed. The smoke cleared which revealed the Jinchuuriki holding Suigetsu's sword.

"I'm the only one who's allowed to hit myself. Fuck off ya little shit. Eat a punch while you're at it!" He rapped making us sweat drop at his calm demeanor as he rapped.