Training

It felt like years went by in that genjutsu Father had put me in but in reality, it was only for a few hours. It had been weeks since then and I have to say, it did work. Since that day I felt nothing towards any living or once living thing and had thanked him for helping me with my weakness. I mostly felt numb at times barely feeling anything at times. It gave me more time to focus on my tasks at hand instead of wallowing over Father's affection.

Each day, I've been practicing the summoning technique getting further and further each day focusing on nothing but summoning the largest snake. I had just gotten back from dinner and watched the sun slowly start to set along the horizon. My chakra was fully replenished from training earlier so I decided to try one more time pouring all of my chakra into it then slammed my hand to the ground.

Smoke erupted from the ground reaching the sky making me look up to see a purple snake staring down at me.

"Who summoned me?" It hissed with such force but I stood my ground.

"Me," I answered confidently staring up at the beast showing no fear.

"You? Ha don't make me laugh human! Where is Orochimaru? I know that he summoned me." He proceeded to laugh throwing his head back as he did.

"Is your name Manda?"

"Who wants to know?" He questioned bringing his head down to my level baring his fangs attempting to scare me.

"I do,"

"And who are you human? You looked too puny to have summoned me."

"I am Ko; Orochimaru's daughter."

"Daughter! Ha like he would have a child."

"Well he did," this snake was starting to waste my time. He looked me over as I stared back at hi,

"Hmmmm you do have hair like him.....the eyes are different.....same pale skin......same body structure....no marks on you face.......you have the same aura....you're not as evil as him though.....hmmm the blood on the scroll is the same....I guess you are his daughter."

"Told you,"

"How could someone like you summon me?"

"I've been practicing the summoning jutsu for the weeks now with all my chakra."

"Where's your father?"

"Home,"

"Get him for me,"

"No," he didn't scare me which looked like it annoyed him.

"What did you say human?!" He screeched in anger bearing his fangs at me hoping to get a reaction.

"I said no,"

"How dare you disrespect me! You owe me 1,000 human sacrifices!"

"I didn't disrespect you I just don't want to do what you told me to." I replied starting to get bored of this conversation.

"Do as I say human!" He commanded but was ignored.

"You can't tell me what to do Manda. I summoned you which means that I order you around not the other way around."

"I can eat you." He threatened lunging forward attempting to follow through with his threat but I merely jumped onto his head.

"I can chop you up into tiny little pieces and eat you." I jumped above him then kicked his head to the ground followed by getting behind him to grab his tail and swung him around tossing him away.

"How dare you!"

"There's a lot more where that came from Manda. I will not be your slave, you are mine."