Encounter with Akatsuki

Ko stepped out of her house stretching her arms before walking towards Sasuke's door. She was about to knock but stopped when it opened. Sasuke's face held no emotion as he eyed her raised arm which she slowly put at her side.

"I see you're ready," Ko commented as stepped aside letting Sasuke step out of his home.

Sasuke responded by nodding then continued to walk forward. Ko followed in suit falling in step with Sasuke as they walked in silence. Both never had anything to say to each other and didn't want to talk to one another. They walked towards the new shopping district to meet Kakashi who arranged the meeting. To their surprise, Kakashi was waiting on them and talking to Asuma and Kurenai.

"It's very rare to see you waiting for someone Kakashi. It's very different of you to arrive first." Sasuke said as they approached him.

"He might be an imposter." Ko commented crossing her arms across her chest and shifting her weight onto her right leg.

Ko could sense that something was wrong by the look in Asuma and Kurenai's eyes. She felt two strange chakra signatures but soon disappeared which made the two Jonin glance at each other.

"Something's up, will it be another attack?"

"Well...for some occasion. I was planning on buying some sweets. It's useless now... yeah it is." Kakashi murmured.

"I don't like sweets," Sasuke told him showing a face of disgust.

"Well sorry guys but training is cancelled for right now.... I have something to do. I'll train you in a few hours." Kakashi said disappearing.

"Yup, somethings wrong."

Before she knew it, Sasuke was also gone leaving her to her thoughts. She decided to follow her sensei to find out what was going on. Her curiosity got the best of her wanting to see some action. She was about to activate her Subete Miru but someone had pushed her to the ground. She rubbed the dirt out of her eyes seeing Naruto on top of her dragging a big backpack.

"Sorry," Naruto apologized as he got to his feet and reached out a hand for Ko. She accepted his help and grabbed his hand getting to her feet.

"You need to watch where you're going Naruto. How many people have you crashed into over the years?" Ko said as she dusted herself off. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, Pervy Sage is taking me out of the village to train! Wanna come? I don't want to be alone with pervy sage on this trip, who knows what kind of trouble he'll get me in."

"What do you mean by that?"

"He'll be all pervy and upset girls then probably blame me since I'm a kid!"

"Hm maybe I should go, Jiraiya can teach me a few things. He's taking Naruto out of the village for a reason. I've heard he doesn't take many students so Naruto must be special." Ko thought.

"Alright, I'll go. Let me pack." Ko made a few hand signs then quickly grabbed Naruto's arm making them disappear and reappear close to Ko's apartment. "Damn, so close."

She looked over at Naruto seeing that he was dizzy. Spirals showed in his eyes as he tried to maintain his balance.

"It takes time to get use to. Sit down and rest while I get my stuff."

Ko ran up the stairs and quickly entered her apartment gathering all her weapons sealing them in scrolls, putting her sword on her back, then packed a few clothes and hurried back to Naruto who was sitting on the ground with a bored expression. When he saw Ko coming his way, he perked up and got to his feet ready to go. They walked together to the gates where Jiraiya was waiting for them.