Reconciliation

Hey guys so just letting you know the time line of events was changed which you'll notice right in the beginning.  Hope you guys enjoy reading!

A week has passed since I woke up and its been hell. After looking in a mirror, I discovered that even my hair had been burnt off. I'm still upset about the news even though Karin managed to temporarily fix it by pulling my bangs back to hide the shriveled hair. I haven't been thrilled about this but there was nothing else that I could do.

Sasuke had led us to a secret Uchiha hideout where the cat inhabitants made us new clothes and gave us weapons. The cats weren't too keen on me being there since I apparently smell like a snake but Sasuke vouched for me. Along with a new outfit, I was also able to get a new sword and some supplies to create a new puppet to replace what I lost in the blast. As of now, we've been following Sasuke to another Uchiha hideout where he will fight Itachi. I was in the middle as we ran with Sasuke in front but I quickened my pace ignoring the protests my body was telling me.

"So Sasuke, since I trained you before, I think it's time you repaid me." I said which caught his attention. I could see his eyes dart towards me then back to the forest before us.

"What do you mean?"

"Help me control the curse mark. You had help with yours and I have no one, I can't control it."

"Tsk, we'll see." He replied not taking his eyes off the forest.

It was silent for the rest of our journey until Karin spoke up. "A humongous chakra! And it's fast! In coming!" She announced with slight panic in her voice.

As we continued, we finally exited the forest finding Kisame was waiting ahead blocking our path. "Only Sasuke may go beyond this point, Itachi's orders," he said as he stood up from his crouching position, "the rest of you are welcome to wait here."

"All right, we were only traveling as a platoon to prevent interference for my showdown. This will do." Sasuke replied.

"No, you can't Sasuke! Let's take him down and go in together." Karin protested.

"This is his fight Karin, not ours." I spoke up. "He's been planning on fighting him alone from the beginning. He only recruited us to fight off the Leaf and other Akatsuki members."

"I have no intention to fight except for maybe the Himura." Kisame said eying me showing his sharp teeth as he smiled.

"Stay put, this is my vendetta." Sasuke ordered before running ahead.

Kisame's eyes never left mine. "It looks like you want a rematch Kisame," I said with a smirk.

"I can't resist, my Samehada is itching for your chakra." He said as he gripped the hilt of his sword. "I'd love to see how much you've improved after all this time," Kisame finished pulling his sword from his back pointing it towards me.

Right away he came at me with his sword slashing down aiming for my shoulder. I lunged to my left to dodge but he had a clone waiting for me. I dove to the ground going under his legs pouring chakra into my hand then used it to activate my summoning tattoos. I had shuriken between each finger pouring chakra into them causing them to glow blue. Kisame jumped back creating some distance which works perfectly for me.

I threw all four of them towards Kisame. As they soared through the air, the chakra around them started to expand making them bigger and bigger as they got closer to him.

"Water style: Exploding water colliding wave!" Kisame said as he looked at the ground suddenly spewing water from his mouth while weaving more signs. "Water style: Five feeding sharks!"