Diachi

Hey guys this will be a long chapter :) I hope you like it let me know what you think!

Weeks have passed since Tsunade had become the new Hokage. Team 7 has been summoned for a mission waiting in her office for orders. Kakashi stood in front of his team attempting to squeeze in some reading while they waited for Tsunade to find the mission papers. Her desk was cluttered with stacks of papers as her and her assistant, Shizune searched for them.

"Found it!" Shizune announced holding up a file.

Tsunade ripped the file from her hands and opened it while clearing her throat.

"Alright, Team 7's mission." She started. "You will be traveling to the Daiyamo's residence to escort his nephew to Hachou village to establish an agreement. This is his first time being out of the residence and they're afraid of an attack. Stay at the village for a night then bring him back to the Daiyamo's residence. This is a B ranked mission that can turn into an A ranked. We are short on shinobi and you are the only available team. Please be cautious, if you are in trouble, I will send any available shinobi to your aid. Here's a map and more details on the mission. You will leave as soon as possible and must be at the town by nightfall. Dismissed."

The team bowed then made their way to their own homes to prepare for the mission; Naruto was excited while everyone else was nonchalant about it. Ever since they started their shinobi career, he hoped they would do a bodyguard mission and now he got his wish. Ko returned home putting her sword on her back and grabbed a hair tie to put up her now long hair. It always bothered her how her hair grows quickly. She had cut it a year ago to her shoulders and now it was at her lower back.

"Curse Father's fast-growing hair." Ko said to herself as she hoisted her backpack over her shoulder and headed out the door.

The team met at the village gates and so far, it was Sasuke, Sakura, and Ko. The three only waited for another few minutes before being joined by Naruto and finally Kakashi.

"Alright, now Lord Daimyo's residence is a few miles away. We'll make it there in about an hour." Kakashi said as he studied the map.

The rest of the journey there was silent besides Naruto and Sasuke's bickering along the way when Naruto thought there was an enemy ninja following them, but it was only a merchant traveling. Naruto received a lecture from the old merchant for being negligent then received one from Kakashi saying Naruto should've learned from the last time he overreacted on a mission.

"Hey Ko, couldn't you have used your eyes to see who was behind us?" Sakura questioned as she caught up to Ko.

"I did, I just wanted some entertainment for a little bit." Ko said nonchalantly still looking at the path ahead of her.

"Hey! You could've warned me!" Naruto shouted from behind them.

Ko only smirked at his reaction then stopped running when she saw Kakashi stop a few feet ahead. The other three followed in suit and eyed the gated building just below the hill they were on. The building was surrounded by a grassy field stopping at the large gates that protected it. The building was huge with a courtyard in front of it filled with many different flowers and plants with guards patrolling the area. They walked the rest of the way following Kakashi to the gates where two guards stood.

"State your business," one said as he held his sword ready to strike.

Kakashi took out a piece of paper and handed it to the guard.

"We are here to escort Lord Daimyo's nephew to Hachou village." Kakashi stated.

The guard read over the papers them looked back up at Kakashi then turned his gaze to the four Genin. He returned the paper to Kakashi then proceeded to open the gates along with the other guard. Once they were open, the team walked inside taking in their surroundings. The place was much more beautiful up close. The smell of the flowers hit them as soon as the gates were opened along with the smiles of the gardeners responsible for their beauty. They walked down the path towards the Daimyo's residence then greeted by another guard.