Chapter 2: Enchanted

Song: Enchanted - Taylor Swift

Matilda's POV
I'm alarm goes off way to early, I reach across my bed and turn it off before pulling the warm sheets off my body and dragging myself out of bed.

Pulling on my bikini I open my cupboards retrieving my yoga pants and I'm Nike training singlet. I grab my running shoes and my thongs. I pack all my extra items and footwear into a bag before placing my sneakers on my feet.

I write a not to mum telling her where I am before setting out the door. I pull my bag onto my back and reach out for my board.

I walk down the beach watching the sunrise. Combination of the orange, pink and purple looks beautiful. I reach into the pocket of my yoga pants pulling out my phone which was playing music through my headphones as I walked. I took a photo on Instagram captioning it at

"Perfect mornings" adding Hartton Bay to the locations.

I reach my new surfing spot placing my things on the beach. I drop my stuff and start to jog along the beach towards the surf school, I'm happy that the normal guys aren't here.

When I reach the club I we my old instructor Tommy. I begin to walk over to him.

"TOMMY!" I yell at him from 10 meters away.

"Matilda I thought that was you" he replied turning around to face me. Tommy was quite tall with a natural brown sun tan, he has short dark brown hair and brown eyes. We continue to talk for minutes on end before the first surf class arrive. I take that as my time to leave.

As I turn around placing my headphones back in my hears my stomach knots. The group of boys are in there usual spot. I talk to Tommy for to long now I'm going to have to run past them

I force myself into a jog. As I run past the boys, unnoticed so far my anxiety realises and I begin to relax. I keep running trying not to make it to obvious that I am looking at them. I almost get passed without anyone noticing me until the same guy I've caught watching me looks up. He's eyes go straight to me, I can feel his glare against my skin. He must have seen me looking at him because she weakly smiles and I increase my speed of my jog.

Finally I make it back to my board, I strip off my clothing until I'm only in my bikini. I take my hair into my hand and run to the water. I'm surf is over before I know it and I'm pacing through the shallows.

Justin's POV

I stare at her from down the beach knowing that within minutes she will be gone again for another day. I don't know why but I can't help but watch her constantly each day she come down the beach.

She is walking in the shallow water, that's it I'm going to go talk to her. I pick up my board and leave the guys. I walk towards this girl I've been watching for the past two days.

I watch the girl with the most prefect shade of blonde hair with brown streaks a few shades darker because its wet walk across the beach to her pile of things.

I stand there watching her as she bends down for her towel as I think of what to say to her.

"You've got some serious skills" I tell her recurring to her surfing. She had obviously hadn't noticed me before I spoke the way she jumped when I spoke gave it all away. She's lifts her head up so she's looking at me, her beautiful blue-green eyes pierce into mine. I plump pink lips part

"Thanks" her voice sends shivers through me as I take in the beautiful sound. She reaches down and picks up all her things.

"Are you heading down the beach?" I ask and nod in the direction