Chapter 20. Jealous?

A/N this chapter will swap POV's a lot.

Matilda's POV

Justin and I ended up playing Mario chart for the remainder of day. We played the battle rounds, but on the same team because Justin was to chicken to play against me. Then I unlocked every other character that he hadn't already. We were now playing more races trying to cross the finish line equal last, but for some reason it kept placing me in 11th and Justin in 12th so he got pissed off and decided that he didn't want to play anymore. Clearly he is a great sport.

After we stopped playing Natalie came out yelling from the ground to tell us that the party is about to start.

"Totally forgot about that!" I groan. I'm not in the party mood even though I do love a good party. I would rather just stay up in the tree house playing video games with Justin.

I still had my bikini on from the surf lesson previously in the day, but I had a white cut off top that showed off a little but of my stomach and my favourite denim shorts so that's good enough for a little backyard party.

We walk across the road and down the drive way into the backyard. When we walk in I notice there is actually quite a lot if people here. All of my cousin are here which was a nice surprise. I give them all a hug saving my 18 year old cousin Sam for last.

I shouldn't show favouritism, but I can't help it. Sam's the kind of person who's bubblie personality makes everyone feel special. I introduce my only girl cousin Abby to my friends and leave her to introduce the rest of my cousins to the guys.

The party is more a get together BBQ with family and friends which is what I expected since my mum organised the whole thing.

Belle is still staying with Eliza, we have no idea where any of her family are. Eliza tried to take her home, but there was no one there so I think she's staying the night at Eliza's. Belle is off someone in the garden playing with Pixie.

The whole time I stand and talk with my cousins and friends before dinner is ready. Durning dinner with all the guest seated around the outdoor table my mum and Eliza's mum make a speech about how proud they are then everyone clashed their glasses together as they toast to us.

*****

"Come on Tilda!" Eliza yells from the gate. We're on our way to the beach where RipCurl is holding a real party to celebrate. Eliza and I are allowed to bring anyone we wanted so our group and all my cousins that are older enough which is all but one are coming too.

When we arrive down the beach everyone runs over to the party zone. Whoever was put in charge of making this party did a marvellous job. The party is held at the Long Beach Hut, which is a huge food and drink area located on the beach. Around the boundaries of the hut is where all the bars are leaving a huge empty space in the middle for a dance floor.

The hut has been decorated with fairy lights draped off the ceiling, which the occasional steamers and balloons.

Justin and I enter last out of everyone. All my cousins swooped in, in search for a female friend. Eliza and the girls ran off as fast as they could to get some drinks and dance the night away. Leaving just me a Justin to enter.

When I walk through the steamers covering the doorway the hut is packed. There's so many people cramped into the hut it's hard to make through everyone.

*****

Justin's POV

Tilda pulls me over to where Eliza and the group are getting drinks.

"Alright guys" Eliza says passing everyone a shot "just to get the party started" she winks "bottoms up" she yells as everyone takes their shot. The alcohol burns down my throat, but I kinda like the feeling.