XIV. (14)

Y/N POV.

Its been a few days since Hailey stayed over at my house and we had our moment. It seemed like she didn't remember what happened that night so I didn't bring it up and moved on with everything. No one asked what happened which was a good thing because I honestly don't think I would've wanted to talk about it.

I did think about it though and I would be lying if I said that it didn't hurt. It felt so good to just talk to her and have her in my arms that night....I didn't want it to end.

But you know what they say, all good things must come to a end.

We were all currently sitting at our table at lunch and talking. I sat quietly and ate my food while the girls and guys were talking to Hailey about Justin. Apparently the two started dating again and they were all trying to talk her out of it while I just sat there being antisocial.

Taylor:"This is stupid Hails"She said in a obvious tone making Hailey sigh and eat her food.

Kendall:"She's right, you wanted to kill him a few nights ago and now you're back together with him?"She said shaking her head"That's fucked up"She stated making Hailey push her food aside and groan.

Hailey:"Guys! Could you just shut up about this"She said making them all roll their eyes but agree.

Kylie:"Fine, but we did warn you"She said.

Bella:"Again"She said making Hailey nod and go back to eating.

Zayn:"Y/l/n"He said snapping me out of my daze making me shake my head a little and look at him since he was sitting across from me"You okay?"He asked getting everyone's attention at the table.

Gigi:"Yeah, you seem a little lost"She said eyeing me making me push my food away and shake my head.

Y/n:"I'm okay, just nervous about tryouts later"I said half lying making them all nod besides Hailey who was still eyeing me.

Emily:"You will be fine, all of you will"She said  sending us all a reassuring smile.

Y/n:"Thanks Em"I said making her shrug.

Camila:"God, I'm dreading valentines day"She said making everyone agree.

Lauren:"For what? You have me as your valentine"She said making everyone at the table snicker.

Taylor:"You have no problem....Emily and I have a problem"She said making me laugh a little.

Jon:"Hey Tay"He said grabbing the girls attentions"Want to be my Valentine?"He asked making her smile at him.

Taylor:"Duh,"She said making everyone laugh while Emily frowned.

Y/n:"Dont pout Em"I said making her pout more. I chuckled and shook my head looking around the room spotting some kids selling single roses. I looked over at Emily and smiled"Excuse me"I said waking up from the table.

I walked over to the kids selling the roses and bought one making my way back to the table. I grabbed a chair and moved it next to Emily showing her the rose and the best smile from me.

Y/n:"So Emily...."I said making her look at me amused"Want to be my sexy valentine?"I asked wiggling my eyebrows making her giggle and shove me.

Emily:"I'd love to be your valentine idiot"She said making me hand her the rose and smile.

Y/n:"That's good cause you would look good on my arm....jus saying"I said winking at her. She blushed and shoved me again making me chuckle"I'm joking....maybe"I said making her roll her eyes as the bell rang.

Abel:"Come on Romeo, we have math"He said making me chuckle and wake up grabbing my bag.

Hailey:"Hey Y/n"She said walking next to me making. I turned and faced her sending her a small smile.