Book 2 • Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Daniella came cross my mind. I needed to hurry up and get to her. I hope she show up.

¤Daniella POV¤

I woke up all tired from last night. I could barely sleep thinking about what he had to tell me about Erica.

I pulled up to our favorite spot. It was the Diner that we made that promise to each other. This place is always busy. We found it one night when we were just driving around. Our first date, alone.

I looked around the diner for Blaze. I spotted him way in the back. I walked toward him. He looked at me. I could see the love, regret, and pain in his eyes.

It's it wrong for me to still love him as much as I did before? I slid in the booth.

"Hey baby." he said. I smiled. I missed him calling me that. I'm not gone lie it did hurt me to know I was used but I got over it.

"Hey."

"I hope you don't mind I ordered for both of us." I shook my head.

"No its fine." I said. He grabbed my hands in his.

"Daniella I'm so sorry for what I said. I'm sorry for not running after you. I'm sorry I missed the birth of our child and you going through you pregnancy hormones. But I had to protect you. If it meant me leaving and never coming back I'll do it. You mean so much to me that for the past year I've been going crazy without you. The day you said your baby I didn't know what to say. I was shocked and mad that I let you slip away from me so easily. I should've fought but I wanted to protect you." he said.

"Protect me from what?" he sighed rubbing my hands with his thumbs.

"Erica...She blackmailing us. She had pictures and videos of us handling business. She said if I didn't choose her then she'll take it to the police. We all would've went to jail and I couldn't risk you being hurt or my sister getting locked up too. So we had no choice. We've been trying for the past year to find them damn papers and shit. I want you to come back home to me with our daughter. I want to be that man that you wake up to every day. That man that takes care of you physically, mentally, verbally,  and sexually." he winked biting his lip. I laughed.

"Boy stop." I said. We laughed.

"So what's the plan?"

"The plan was to find the papers and videos. But I changed it to making it seem like I'm getting arrested for the charges. Long story short Erica won't be able to do anything if I'm locked up. I'll be hiding out at your house instead." he did wiggling his eyebrows. How he figure? "While I'm hiding out the crew gone follow her every step. We gone get this shit done and over with once and for all." He said. I'm bout to mess with him.

"I don't think my boyfriend will like that." I rushed out.

"Finally our-YOUR WHAT?" he yelled.

"My boyfriend." I said slower. He was getting mad as hell. He started going off. I busted out laughing.

"What's funny?"

"You are. You should have seen your face and did you hear that shit come out your mouth?" he laughed.

"Yeah. But your mine and always will be." he stated.

"Did you fuck her?" I asked randomly.

"No I didn't. I only crave your body. Your pussy. You walls tightening around my dick." he said with a straight face. I just bit my lip from moaning.

"Okay I get it."

"What about you?" I put my head down.

"No." We talked about the plan some more. What till Nique them hear about this shit.

After work I called Nique on my way home.

*Phone Convo*

"Hello."

"Girl whatever you doing stop." I said.

"What's wrong?"

"So last night when I was at work you wouldn't believe who I ran into."

"Who?"

"Bitch Blaze them and that hoe was with them."

"Fuck that bitch!" she started raping.

"Listen so while I was checking in the other stations I bumped into Blaze going to my office. He told me how Erica was blackmailing them. She had videos, recording, pictures, and all of them."

"That's fucked up. Is she that damn desperate to come for someone else man?"

"Must be. So anyways we met up earlier today before work to talk."

"About what?"

"Mikhayla and the plan that they have. Hell I was almost late for work because...." I trailed off.

"Because what bitch?" I hear her laugh.

"See what happened was we-"

"Y'all fucked! Nasty asses. Was it good?"

"A1." I bit my lip just thinking about it.

"Yassss bitch get that dick." I laughed.

"Enough about that hoe. How my baby?"

"She fine. Cayden and her sleep right now."

"Aww. When you gone give my brother his baby?" she laughed loud as hell.

"Gurllll see what happened was...."

"No bitch SPILL IT!"

"I'm pregnant!" my best bitch preggy yassss.

"Oooweee Cayden been hitting it right I see."

"Shut up!"

"How far along are you?"

"18 weeks." she said.

"Congratulations boo. What Cayden said?"

"He called every damn body in his contact list."

"Haha I know mama happy."

"Girl she damn near fell out when Cayden told her today." his mama too damn much lol. I pull up to my house. I got out grabbing my things.

"Lmao I can't with her. But how bout the plan start tomorrow. He say he gone play like he got arrested in the morning. He got a cop car and all. When they take him he gone have them drop him off her. I was like whaaaaaa."

"Hell nah."

"Mhm bitch but I was like I don't think my boyfriend would like that. When I say he went off he went off. I just want KayKay to have her dad in her life."

"Trueee but this whole thing still fucked up. They could've told you."

"That's what I said. He said the less I knew the better."

"But why wait?"

"They been trying to find the shit but they can't apparently she not working alone."

"That bitch cray." Nique said.

"Mhm but I need to get some sleep cause this nigga gone be here in the am and y'all bringing my baby."

"Alright night trick."

"Night thot."

*End of Convo*

I took a shower and went to bed.