Chapter 25. Another problem.

It was a surprise that I managed to fall asleep. I mean, after everything that happened - crossing the river, Milo's death, calming people down - I had thought it would be hard for me to sleep, I even prepared myself to spend the rest of the night watching stars. However, this knew power of mine turned out to take a lot of my energy, so I started sleeping even before my head touched the grass. Despite all the stress I'd been through, I had a dream. Not that prophecy-like-freaking-your-life-out type of dreams, thank you! It was a completely ordinary dream about flying bananas with horns and trunks. So, when I woke up, I didn't feel that something really bad was going to happen.

It's was an ordinary morning. People prepared to get ready, but I saw that they weren't as fast as before. A little spot of grief appeared inside me, only to remind me of Milo, and then disappeared. I sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose. No matter, what I do, small things will always remind me and everyone else about him. But life goes on, and we have to get over some events.

- Ready? - Catherine asked, stretching her arms and yawning. - Let not waste time.
- Don't worry. - Maya waved her off. - We still have two days to go. The safe zone can't be that far, can it?
- Can. - The brown-headed girl sighed. - Animals disappeared early. Knew they didn't have time.
- So, we have a long way ahead of us? - Gill groaned. - It's exausting!
- It's the price of our lives. - I shrugged. - I prefer being alive and tired to lying lifeless.

The Fou... Isa came to us and smiled friendly:
- Are we good to go?
- Are, if they are. - Cat nodded. - Not want be paranoid, but am afraid we running of time.
- Then show the way. - The ruler sighed and turned to look at the people. - Time is precious.

Jordan, Miragold and Honor appeared out of nowhere, and I was really glad to see the blonde guard smiling happily.
- Good. - Isa nodded, as the three saluted - more playfully than formal, must I admit. - Now, let's go!
Catherine started her way through the forest, and we all had no choice but to follow her.

Once again, I was surprised how comfortable it became for me to walk with a whole city following behind. I remembered how they had used to hate me, and couldn't help but chuckle.
- You look happy. - Honor weakly elbowed me. - Shall I ask why?
- It's just... - I rubbed the back of my head. - I remember how you used to treat us when we came to the ground. It's really hard to believe how everything can change in less than a year.

- That's true. - Miragold suddenly flinched and looked at my sister. - Hold on, how did it happen that the storm will
outbreak exactly after a year since we discovered ground?
- Wait, the shortie's right! - Jordan somehow managed to avoid the orange-headed girl's push. - It's a really weird coincidence, don't you think?
- It says in the "Book of two brothers" that coincidences never happen by coincidence. - Gill smirked, pushing aside the willow branch. - Never understood what it meant.

- Coin.. Conicedeses... Concide... - Honor almost broke her tongue trying to pronounce that, which made all of us laugh. - I mean, whatever you just said, could it describe destiny?
- Huh. - I frowned, thinking. - You may be right. So, wait, the day when we came to this world was meant to be that day?
- You're the one close with fate, Bruise Boy. - Jordan chuckled and tried to trip Miragold up, which she luckily avoided. - Don't you know?

- Hard know for sure. - Catherine spoke for the first time in a while. - Better not even think about.
- Yeah. - Maya nodded. - It's not hard for a brain to explode.
- Well, then Jordan shouldn't worry. - The orange-headed guard didn't hesitate to avenge herself. - It's not like void can explode, can it?
- Wha... - The blonde male playfully gasped, and once again everyone laughed.
- Okay, guys, now you're even. - I took a deep breath, calming myself down, which only made it worse.

Suddenly Cat stopped laughing(which actually sounded more like a purr) and looked at the sky, worried.
- What? - Gill asked her.
- Should go faster. - She answered and speeded up.
- Why? - Miragold instantly forgot about her fight. - Come on, what's wrong?!
- It. - My sister just pointed at a one dark cloud in the light blue sky.