Chapter 1- Senior Year!

Jakes Pov-
I'm Jake Paul. I'm 18 years old and I am about to be a senior in High School. I have a girlfriend and a great group of friends. My friend group includes Me, Alissa, Chance, Anthony, Tessa, Erika, Chad, and Kade. We are very popular at school. Anthony, Chance, Kade, Chad & I are on the football team. I am the Captain, and not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty good. Anyways, Alissa, Tessa, and Erika are on the cheer team. Alissa is my girlfriend of almost 2 years. She's too cute and my Number one supporter. I live at home with my mom. She's a nurse in the ER so she is in and out of the hospital. Not that I'm always at home anyways. I'm always with Alissa.. I have an older brother but he's in college. Monday is so close & I can't wait to be done with school.
Erika's Pov-
Hey Im Erika Costell. I'm going to be a senior in a few days. I am co-captain of the cheer team. I am pretty popular, and I love all my friends. I have a couple of girl friends, but i connect most with the boys in the group. Alissa Tessa and I are the only girls of the groups. I love both of them so much. Anyways I am an only child, and live with my dad. He works a lot (so we are kinda wealthy) but we occasionally get spend time together. He's a good father, just wish we could spend more time together. He has supported me and got me everything i ever wanted since i was a baby. My mother left us for another family when i was 2. So it's hard for me to trust girls. That's why i only have Alissa and Tessa. Anyways, i can't wait for Monday morning. A new beginning. A new me. Senior Year.