I walked up the stairs cringing and clutching my stomach lightly.

"Are you alright Christina?" Bobby asked behind me in a whisper.

"Ye--yeah, just a cramp. It's probably no big deal," I said as I took deep breaths.

"Are you sure?" he asked as we made it to the top of the stairs.

"Yeah," I breathed deeply, "I just need to lie down."

I lied on the couch and shut my eyes and breathed deeply for about fifteen seconds before opening my eyes and looking up. Bobby was hovering over me, sitting on the other end of the couch with a glass of water in his hand.

"You need some water?" he asked. I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Yes please," I said and reached for the water.

"I'm kinda worried, Christina. Maybe we should go to the doctor."

I took a big gulp of my water before answering, "I don't know. Do you think it's that serious?"

"I don't know how serious it is, but I'm sure going in wouldn't hurt anything," he answered.

I continued drinking my water as I pondered my options. Since I'd laid down the cramps had gotten better, but my stomach still hurt.

I finished off the rest of the water.

"Who'd stay here in case something happened to the boys?" I asked.

"I'm sure we could get your parents or brother or one of the neighbors to stay here until we came back."

I sighed. "I really," I grabbed my stomach tighter as it got slightly worse, "do not want to go to the doctor. Especially right now."

"Especially right now? Especially right now I want you to go," he said and glanced at my arm clutching my stomach.

I shut my eyes for a few seconds. I was kind of worried for myself and the baby, but I hated doctors' offices and I was just at one two days ago. Plus it was Halloween and already kind of late.

"Can we just go to bed? If it's still bad in the," I groaned quietly, "morrrning then I'll go in."

He looked away for a second before turning back. "Fine, but only because I love you."

I smiled before swinging my legs over the edge of the couch. I took a few breaths before standing and walking, slowly and stiffly, around the couch. Bobby followed even though I was walking at a turtle slow pace. I stopped halfway there.

"Are you sure we shouldn't?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered sharply. The more he asked about it the less I felt an appeal to go.

"Do you need me to carry you or something?" He asked.

"Ummm... no, I can walk the last five steps until I lay on the bed. It just," I breathed deeply again, "gosh, it hurts."

"You're lucky I don't force you to go to the E.R." he said

"I probably just need some rest, you know? I doubt it's that big of a deal," I said as I practically fell onto the bed.

Bobby rolled his eyes as he laid down next to me. I didn't even care that I wasn't in my pajamas. My stomach really ached and I was going to bed as is.

Bobby shut off the light as I got as comfortable as possible. He moved closer to me and I tried to move to him, but all I managed was a wiggle somewhat closer to him. He struggled to try to put his arms around me as I kept wincing.